Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Day #4!/Thinking Too Much

Greetings Friends!

Day 4, and things are looking hopeful. I slept a big 5hrs. last night! I'm leaving for a meeting any minute, so that should help. I also called my old sponsor who is willing to work w/me yet again.Her only advice on the phone in a quick conversation last night was: When you wake up tomorrow morning, get down on your knees, and pretend to unscrew your HEAD (yes!), then shove it under the bed for the day. "You think too much" she told me. Ha.

Did I do it? You Bet.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

--Athena

5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I hope you have your head perfectly unscrewed and underneath of your bed!!!  That's awesome ... lol.  Have a great day
Peete
Helpful - 0
dear Athena
I dont need your help today
Love God

Thats my favorite...I usually say that to myself when I am finding myself trying to figure out everything..

wow what great reminders today!! What a greatday...I have a shitty life but I feel lol pretty good

sorry I just have alot going on right now..and its all coming at once...
Have a good day!!
Helpful - 0
Have a great meeting....I may have to use that new saying....I definately think and overthink things....just gets me in trouble. Especially at night when my thoughts go haywire and they keep me up. Then I wake up exhausted and think "What the hell was I so worried about!"  I think I need to unsrew my head as well!
Have a great day and good meeting!
Marcie
Helpful - 0
I'm so proud of you girlie!!  You are gettin' stronger and stronger.  I can tell by your posts today.  You are doing AWESOME!!!  And I'm so glad I know you.  You definitely give me inspiration.  Have a wonderful day. With that attitude I know you will already!! Luvs ya lots, Lil.
Helpful - 0
199177 tn?1490498534
athena, LOL that ones great I love it and it soooo true sometimes I think we all tend to think a bit much ..Keep on truckin your doing great
Avis
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.