Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

I don't get it

Marce4 and htp115...Thank you for your time earlier today.  I thought this was a forum where people with similar experiences would share their insight into a way out.  My husband and I have been reading various forums on this site and thought it would be beneficial.  Can anyone recommend another site for us to look in to?
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
hey, there....yes today is pretty crazy, i dont even know what to say about it. there are other forums out there, but i like this one. most of the time it is very helpful and has gotten me thru very hard times. as for the drama and now todays episode, i dont know what to tell you. if you have any questions i'm happy to give you my email, i'm hear to help anyway i can it's ***@****.    it's to bad we cant moderate this place ourselves, please try and give this forum another shot. if things dont change real soon i'm sure medhelp will ban the trouble makers from posting.
Helpful - 0
192332 tn?1189755828
Hang in there it is NOT always this way.
Helpful - 0
Yes, this forum has helped me tremendously.  I hope you decide to stay.  It's not normally like this.  There are alot of very nice helpful people here that can definitely give some good advice.  And of course, I'm here for you and everyone that needs help or advice.  Good luck and thinking and praying of you, Lil :)
Helpful - 0
199177 tn?1490498534
It has been a crazy few days here buts it not always like this there are GREAT people here ,GOOD advice .I hope you stay
Avis
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.