Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

NOMAS AND HRDCORE-LOOK WHO U DROVE AWAY!!!!

THIS IS OUT OF CONTROL!!!!! if you read a few posts down, which i'm sure have gotten lost in both of your b/s posts we had a new person come today looking for some help....and guess what???? you 2 drove them away!!!!! and who knows who else has come and read and moved on because of this nonsense. i'm copying her post below:
Marce4 and htp115...Thank you for your time earlier today. I thought this was a forum where people with similar experiences would share their insight into a way out. My husband and I have been reading various forums on this site and thought it would be beneficial. Can anyone recommend another site for us to look in to?

NOW TELL ME, is this fair to her or anyone else??? your behavior today is destructive to yourselves and others. we all have a bad day, but there's a line ppl just dont cross. its SO SAD today has come to this. if you 2 truly care, then please post positive or not at all
11 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
When people are looking for help..They want to see things that can help them....
They want to see love because as addicts we dont really have that

Think about what you are looking for in your life..and think that some of your words sometimes ppl wont post too..because we have enough **** than to worry about someone elses
NO one can do this for you, no one can keep you clean or hold your hand, its up to you to do it...but if you continue to feed yourself all the ****...you will use again..Thats a fact...**** we use when we are happy..not just mad..

Negativety is the drugs talking..I dont believe that is who you are...so why not just be you...wihtout any blinders..
Helpful - 0
That's a shame. I am glad that they were able to post to you and Marc to get some help. It's a shame that drama and disruptions happen and you are right in what you said. We really do need to be reminded to put newcomers first, throughout all our rants and fun....

They can look at other forums by googling and they will find a bunch. I have skimmed other forums and found hints of the same as what we deal with here. It's the internet and since nuts are not welcome by people in real life they come here because we can't keep them from hangin with us the way others can.

I am sorry they were frightened away - that's truly a shame and embarrassing. Your post is a good one b/c it reminds us that newcomers really need our attention and help.

thanx htp.....
Helpful - 0
That's a shame. I am glad that they were able to post to you and Marc to get some help. It's a shame that drama and disruptions happen and you are right in what you said. We really do need to be reminded to put newcomers first, throughout all our rants and fun....

They can look at other forums by googling and they will find a bunch. I have skimmed other forums and found hints of the same as what we deal with here. It's the internet and since nuts are not welcome by people in real life they come here because we can't keep them from hangin with us the way others can.

I am sorry they were frightened away - that's truly a shame and embarrassing. Your post is a good one b/c it reminds us that newcomers really need our attention and help.

thanx htp.....
Helpful - 0
whoops, sorry bout that :)

Nomas, you seem like a good person and if u need to be here and get help than I hope you do stay. Please be mindful that your latest posts have been creating some disruptions. Whether or not you agree with other people or feel that they do not understand you....just be mindful that this forum has been filled with much negativity lately and you have been a part of keeping it going on. I truly hope that you will put the greater good first and maybe just chill out for a bit and let things calm down. If you care about others that might need help than I am sure you would be willing to bite your tongue and just do this very simple thing. I hope you stay and continue to contribute b/c you have posted other good things. Just chill out for a bit, okay. If you are leaving than simply leave. We do not need to hear that you are quitting the forum a thousand times. If I want to reread that I can go back to the first time you said it, not keep opening up new threads and reading the same thing over and over. I feel like not even opening up any new threads b/c it is the same old **** and not just from you.

I think I'll chill out on the forum for now and come back tomorow.

night all and peace,

leelee
Helpful - 0
Hope you have a wonderful evening.  I'll be back a little later.  Take care, Luvs ya, Lil. :)
Helpful - 0
I'm in total shock right now.  And even though I was told not to reply to all of this, I feel in my heart of hearts I MUST!

I have been reading EVERY single day, and watching all of you for some time now.  I am SO sickend by all of your responses to a person that has obviously been crying out for help, but just because they are not crying out for help in a way that YOU see fit, you are saying and doing things that I can't even believe I'm reading.  Addicts curse, and addicts say and do crazy things, addicts offend people when they are hurting or are having a bad day, and if any one of you says that youhave not acted in such a way, I will be glad to pull one of yuor posts from when you were hitting the bottom.  (with the exception of oxybliss and FLaddict who have never been hurtful)

I'm so sickend that a person could be in such a low horrible place in there lives, feeling so alone, and talking about cutting themself, or ending it, and you people who claim to be a "family" shun them away, and say things to them, that would drive any addict in the depths of hell, to suicide.  I'm so sickend that you could acctually say that they might not be truthful about their intentions, or implying that they might need professional help, like they are too crazy for this forum.

I'm so sickend that you feel that YOU have made an idea inyour minds that all people are going to act and talk the way you want them to.  Just maybe people use curse words, and say crazy sounding things, because THEY ARE HURTING!!!  And you have the nerve to shun them, or say things to them , like "this forum is not for you, you need a different kind of support"!  WHAT???  What is the matter with all of you.  HRDCORE is a person crying out for help, and all you have done is pushed him further and futher down into a hole, just when he is trying to climb up.  And maybe on his way up, he sayd words you don't like, or talks about things that hit a nerve on you, but for christ sakes people, he should be able to talk or say anything he pleases, amd you should be there to give him a hand and pull him up.  

I am so sickend that you think this forum should be run a certain way.  People are all different, and when you CHOOSE to join a PUBLIC forum, then you must be prepared to deal withh ALL types of people: people who curse, people who lie, people who taper, people who go cold turkey, drama starters, the quiet type, and people who feel they can speak and make the rules for the entire group here.  People are individuals here, thats all.

You guys are not a family, you are a cult!  And if someone doesn't ask for help or try and get sober the way YOU see fit, or in a way that makes everyones hearts warm and fizzy with love, which is not going to happen dealing with addicts, then you in your own private ways say awful, terrible, hurtful things to them, and then have the nerve to follow it with "I'll be praying for you."  Why don't you guys just speak the truth, which is: "I hope you get what you need from another forum, just not this one, because we don't like you, and you don't act like us, and if you cause so much as a stir, we will try to get you to leave, but we will pretend to act like we really want to help you, plus,  we are too ignorant to see that you indeed are truly screaming out for help!"

I just can't believe that you all have turned out this way, it makes me SO sad you have NO idea.  You all have changed.  You all have formed these stupid little clicks, and you don't even see how hurtful and dangerous it really is.  And I'm sure all of you will jump on this and say things like "well you would react the same, nothing they said made any sense, they curse too much, they speak of things that are too much for this group to handle, and so on...  SO WHAT!!!  Even if you don't think that person is for real or not, you can't just go around saying things like that ,becasue one day your going to be wrong, and someone who hates themself, and this forum is their last straw before ending it, will get on here cursing and screaming, and be rude, and blaming others, but is secretly hurting so badly inside you couldn't possibly know, and they WILL end it, because this place was their last hope, and YOU  KILLED IT.
Helpful - 0
"with the exception of oxybliss and fladdict"?  I've never shut hrdcore out... I've always have been and always will be here for him no matter what... Lil.  PS.  I don't know who you are but I don't need you or anyone else to tell me "he needs people right now or is crying out for help", I knew that without you having to tell me that.
Helpful - 0
Well then, if you don't know who I am, then you should know, that this posting was not intened for you, honey.
Helpful - 0
195648 tn?1231812118
People play alot of games here.  He might very well need help or he might be playing a game.  
All I know is that every time I look at the board there are 400 posts from NOMAS and crazy insane posts from 'core.
If core is in that much need of help, he needs to go to a place that can really help him.  Some of his posts are very scary; beyond just being addicted scary.  If i were new, I would RUN.
And NOMAS posts just to see himself post.  Then he posts a link to a hooker striping so in my opinion if that idiot wants to go, LET HIM.
There are a  lot of people here to want to help and who need help.
I think NOMAS is in serious need of attention and I pray he gets it.  
He says he goes to NA, which he insists on announcing every timehe leaves the house.  I think he needs to call his sponsor.
Helpful - 0
since your response was addressed to me, was ALL of that to me????
Helpful - 0
if you KNOW nomas or cores posts are crazy to you then why look ? If you dont want to deal with them DONT LOOK,,this week I"ve seen REGULARS ( clicksters ) come in and talk about taking pills ,oxys,drinking,etc. for everything from dealing with family to celebrating getting through wds by getting drunk, but again these are regulars or in the clique so its ok. When I"d give my right arm for a pill and someone comes in talking about using not for pain or even something like tapering but to deal with a visiter in there home, and not just that they used but telling exactly what they used like its ok cause I have company,,,that sucks and makes others think maybe its ok,,or someone getting drunk cause their done with pill wds,,but again there seems to be diff. rules for diff. members
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.