Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

sorry I am done

I am so done with these crazy ass posts. I have counted on this forum to get me to where I have come but I honestly don't have the time to weed through all of the BS. So good luck to all of you. Minnie love ya babe you will do great,chrosty chin up. Fladdict good luck in 5 weeks....you will do great. Marce and Mariah thank you for everything. Peete, sosad and lizzielou and a few others thank you for all your help. I feel like I am losing all my friends here but like I said I have 4 kids that act more mature than some people on here. Love you guys and good luck
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Please think about it and come back in a day or two and see, if things have settled. Every day there are positive things to gain from this board if one ignores the negativity - even though it can be hard.
We all need each other, and you have been very kind and supportive to many others. Please reconsider.
Minnie
Helpful - 0
I totally agree with you and thanks for the encouragement!!!  I'm goin to bed ina  little bit but I'll be on for a few if ya need to talk, Luvs ya, Lil. :)
Helpful - 0
Please dont leave, its just 2 people doing this.  Just dont open what they write.  I know its all BS today.  We need you here.  You might just need to take a day off and relax.  I have only been reading for about 20 minutes and its just out of control.  I took advice from a good friend on here Ms Sunshine, she told me not to let anyone run my life and that was really good advice at the time.. It just looks like 2 kids to me.  I am sure it will be taken care of, you are much needed here.  Lil-rab wanted to leave yesterday and I am so glad she stayed to.  You two are real. not like the two that are posting.. Just hang around.. Huggs, G
Helpful - 0
Hey hon, you just need to take a break from the board. It has been very hectic the last few days and I understand where you are coming from. I hope you come back soon and that you beat this addiction. If you need any help, please post to me or other friends that you have here. Keep smiling and have a peaceful night.

Warmest thoughts coming your way,
Mariyah
Helpful - 0
195648 tn?1231812118
YOU ARE THE NEGATIVE. GET THE POINT!
GO!  
Helpful - 0
Yeah, I was so depressed yesterday morning that I was so ready to stop coming.  I don't blame ya, with all the negative posts, but I've just decided to just skip over the negative ones.  Everyone here needs our positive attitudes and advice sometimes, so I decided to stay and help people the most I can.  I don't blame ya for wanting to leave though.  You along with a bunch of other people here has really helped me with my problems though.  I wish you wouldn't leave.  But I definitely understand why you would want to give this place a rest for a while.  I'm behind you no matter what you decide sweetie.  If you would like to email me at anytime, mines laffy_taffy_lil_rabby***@****.  If you leave, and you need someone to talk to, I'm here for you.  I'll be thinking and praying of you, luvs ya, Lil. :)
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
take a breather...and come back girlie...maybe things will be running smoothly again...hope so.  we need you and you need us...that is what friendship is about.

take care hun
huggs,
kim
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.