Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
182493 tn?1348052915

What a freaking day!!!!

I am nothing but stressed.. so much going on... saw my chiropractor today and he said my wrist pain is coming from my neck.. which hurts and is super stiff..muscles spasms in my shoulder... I feel 80yrs old today.. he gave me a contraption to hang over my door and hang from to decompress my neck. (Has anyone ever used this?? I am kinda scared) I am supposed to taper tommorrow and now I am in real pain.. Also called my vet because my kitten is losing its hair in round patched on his head and neck.. she said to assume its ringworm and isolate him.. I can't take him in til Monday. I have 4 other cats in my house so ringworm would be my worst nightmare..Not to mention all the wedding stuff that has to be done in the next few days. AHHHHHHH!!! I think I am losing it.. I have tried to remain calm cool and collected through everything but now... geez.. too much.
14 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
193953 tn?1272075026
I used to suffer from tension headaches. Ahhhh.... It was great! Your head is heavy and you just don't realize it. We take advantage of our necks you know. It HAS been Friday the thirteenth though, hasn't it? I have had one more day too. My cat just had 7 babies! Saw PM today which told me no to surgery, went back to the DMV for the fifth time, on their mistake might I add, and cost me another $5.25, went to KFC and asked for a twister NO TOMATOES. It had them on there so I made her take it back. She didn't get me a fresh one, she pulled them off. I asked her if there were any remnants of them on there and she said no. I told her I wanted a fresh one but she said I TOOK CARE OF IT. Got back to work and got half way through and tomato seeds squirted at me. Called them and they said, sorry, you next meal is free. So what about my dr. bills? As I am allergic....again, sorry! Can't get WC case manager to call me back. Have not gotten any money for milage or missed work from this co. Not only that, they won't call me back!
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
Well both our days sucked...although kittens make me happy so I think yours ended up happier.. kittens make days brighter..
Helpful - 0
i have had one of those contraptions and I absolutely loved it.  My ex took it on my so I no longer have it but I will tell you that if I did I would use it often.  It will help you believe me.  It takes the tension out of your neck and gives it a good stretch.  Is it the one you fill with water?  That's what mine was and I really liked using it.  Hope the rest of your day goes better.  Talk to you soon.
Peete
Helpful - 0
193953 tn?1272075026
Could I interest you in a kitten or 4?...lol. She had 6 on her first litter and now seven. I have nicknamed her Huzzy! She had one this time that is all black! ALL BLACK! Not a speck of color. So pretty. Looks like a panther!
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
Yes its the water thing.. he said for me to start with 2 lbs for min and work my way up.. and to use it on a door that locks.. I haven't assembled it yet I can't really reach it so gonna wait til hubby comes home.. he adjusted me as well and i get a massage on monday..
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
I have 4 of my own thanks.. and one has a likelihood of having ringworm right now... he is in my 3rd bedroom crying his head off..
Helpful - 0
193953 tn?1272075026
Oh bless his little heart! What do you do for a case like that? I am so cat dumb!
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
I googled it and it isn't pretty...and its contagious to humans.. hopefully it isn't but if it is i have to bleach everything.. burn anything with hair on it, vacumn twice a day for 3 months.. possibly get him dipped twice a week, medicine orally or they shave him and give me topical cream.  when i described his symptoms she said i should treat it as a worst case scenerio til we can bring him in. I would have taken him this afternoon but i am in too much pain to drive across town in Friday afternoon Tampa traffic there and back..
Helpful - 0
193953 tn?1272075026
I feel so bad for him... it is no way connected to the pet food thing, right?
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
no.. I don't feed them any of that stuff that got recalled.. they eat dry food mainly. and some Whiskas wet food once a day..
Helpful - 0
193953 tn?1272075026
Well, at least that is one thing that can be crossed off, huh?
Helpful - 0
OMG YOU POOOOORRRRR WOMENNNNN!!!!  You guys are not having a good day lol...  I hope ya'lls luck changes soon or something else might happen in the next 5 minutes... quick get under the beds and don't come out for an hour lol.  Maybe nothing will happen if you stay under there lmaoooo... Thinkin of ya'll luvs, Lil.  :)
Helpful - 0
My thoughts and prayers are with you sweetie
Hang in there, I know its rough! I have to run, gotta go drop off my cousin at her bfs house its a long drive..but I love it..get away from the kids loud music and nothign but me...Gosh I need it too...

Will come check up on you when I get home..
Love ya and please take care of you

C
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
I will be around all night..just check back when you get home.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.