Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

WHAT AN AWESOME DAY!!!!

life has a way of turning around!!! yesterday i was struggling w/ alot of things... one being i've been out "job hunting" and EVERYONES been on vacation when i take my resume in, it started to really get me down.

WELL i just got a phone call for an INTERVIEW!!!! from a place i went to on Monday... its a great position w/ awesome benefits.

just wanted to share w/ everyone, when life seems like its coming down on you, just keep being "you", i believe in KARMA, and was blessed w/ a great job opportunity

Luv Ya
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Congrats... and good luck...you were so kind to give me some direction the last couple of days.  thank you
Helpful - 0
thank you... anytime you need anything i always try to help the best i can :)
Helpful - 0
OH WOW!!! CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW JOB GIRLIE!!!  I'm so glad you got a job, that's awesome!!!  Glad u r having a better day today also.  Luvs ya, Lil :)
Helpful - 0
Congratulations!!!!!  Good things to happen to good people too.  You are going to do great.  I can just feel it.
Helpful - 0
looks like your on that road were all looking for, the one to recovery, good going
Helpful - 0
thanks D/
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.