Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

to all of the older members, i'm Tink

hey guys, i just want to tell all of you that I'm Tink1517, and htp115 is my new name i've been posting under. i didnt want to say anything at first because there has been so much drama here and didnt want to cause anymore, taking attention from someone else who really needs it. since i've been gone i have read here EVERYDAY to check on you guys, my friends and see how you were all doing. I've been going through alot and have been a little confused and torn between what felt like 2 different worlds. last night i realized that this is where my heart and friends are. if any of you are upset with me being here under a new name i can understand, there has been so many problems w/ ppl using different s/n's. but i have only been Tink and now htp115 and never have caused problems directly for anyone. so i hope you all understand and can welcome me here. what can i say "I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!" (tears) so i felt i needed to let EVERYONE know who htp115 really is, just little ole' me TINK...remember "baby steps"?

luv ya always,
Tink
19 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Welcome back!!! I have really missed you and am so happy you are here. You always have a kind word and are such an inspiration. When I first came to this board 10 weeks (yikes time goes by fast) you and Marce were the first to come to my rescue. I won't forget that because I was really hurting at that time. You are my "baby steps" buddy, lol. I have to catch up on some posts and now when I read yours, I will know who you are.
Always,
Mariyah
Helpful - 0
I had no idea lol

Loves ya girl, how you doing..Sorry this is morning I passed right out last night lol

anyways gotta get coffee umm coffee..

C
Helpful - 0
I had it figured out too, and was completely sure, when Lizzie called you Tink in a couple of posts. I'm sorry about the other board, I never could access it without major computer failure (strange!!??), but I am so pleased to se you and Fladdict posting more on this board. We need each other. Welcome back!
Minnie
Helpful - 0
thats so good to hear, i love cake testing (mmmmm yummy) i sent you a really cute "kitty" email, let me know if you got it, k

luv ya,
tink
Helpful - 0
190466 tn?1215884854
im so glad your back, missed ya
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
So is the other group gone??
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
glad you called the doc. so you could get started on something else...no time like the present time...know how you men like to procrastinate...hehe
hope this one does the trick...tired of hearing you bellyaching...NOT...just kidding...who has been the whiner today...me me me!  thinking i may need something...just don't know what...with everything that has been going on for the last 10 months...i'm bout ready to just give up...become a hermit...starting to like staying in my house...never leaving.  i'll probably end up on montel williams...one of those 850 lb. women...can't get out of the bed...food everywhere...and trash from one end to another...hey that's not sounding too bad right now...lol
hope you feel better soon

huggs,
kim
Helpful - 0
hey girl, yes it is, but not by me. i didnt know what happened to it till today. anyways i really dont want to bring any of that over here to this forum, ya know??? if you want to know more about it, email me and i'll fill you in or i can email you, i have your address just let me know. so how super excited are you about the wedding???

luv ya,
tink
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
I was just curious.. no biggie...yes wedding is right around the corner.. the stress is killing me.. my shoes came yesterday.. dress will be ready to pick up next friday. also my modern day "girdle" came today.. they are called Spanx.. the tighten the tummy and thighs.. its seamless shorts really and it has  a butt lifter..which my flat butt needed.. our cake tasting is monday but hubby is doing another "master cleanse" so he can't eat.. so I am on my own gonna ask my maid of honor to come "taste" with me..
Helpful - 0
192332 tn?1189755828
I'm doing good.my doc gave me lexapro today because for some reason the zoloft made me sick.I have been really depressed and lots of anxiety.I'm like over 1 month c/t.I may have some serious P.A.W.S going on.or just too many burnt cells.lol
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
thats about how it is right now... poor stanley being isolated from his sisters.. he is so annoyed right now... and annoying me.. crying, trying to head butt me.. I don't wanna touch him  if its really ringworm I can get it too..thinking about it makes me itch..
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
he finally fell asleep but i know the second I stand up he will wake and cry when i leave the room.. I know I shouldn't have him in my bedroom but  there is no where to put him.. I pray it isn't ringworm and its just some allergy.. if I get it I won't be able to work.. I can get my license suspended working with a contagious thing like that...
Helpful - 0
poor little thing, i LOVE cats and kitties, i had 2 in FL and i miss them soo much. they are so sweet
Helpful - 0
HOLY COW!!!! You're tink? I am SHOCKED!!!!
ROFLMAO!!!!

love ya!
jen

:--P
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
(((((((((((((WELCOME BACK))))))))))))) I hope you've been ok. You have been missed. Just good having you back, but it's hard calling you anything but Tink. lol

Love ya......LS
Helpful - 0
thank you sweety!!! it's nice to be "home" :)  i've missed everyone here to, terribly, Remember "baby steps"

luv ya,
TInk
Helpful - 0
i'm actually having an awesome day today, had some problems this week with my b/f, finding a job, etc. but all seems to be falling into place today. i'm a big believer in KARMA. how have you been? hows the zoloft going? i read here every single day to see how everyones doing

luv ya,
Tink
Helpful - 0
192332 tn?1189755828
Hi Tink!Great to have you back sister.How are ya?
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
kudos to you girl

finally came clean!

i figured her out a few days ago and we have been talking back and forth...please welcome her back with open arms and put the past behind us.  

huggs,
kim
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.