Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

A BIG THANK U TO ALL ON THIS FORUM

HELLO EVERYONE
just a very big thank you to all of u for always making me feel welcome here and always being here to listen to my bullshit and always caring and always noticing when i dont post and just plain being as sweet and as compass as you all are. Thats the thing when it comes to an addict we may have done horrible things to get our drug but i think deep down we are all caring people cuz we have hurt so much and we hate to see others hurt or cry and that is why we all pull together in our own way to help one another i care about all of you each in a wonderful way you all always make me feel so loved and wanted most people in society would like to throw us all away but what they dont know is we us addicts are pry the most caring loving peaceful people with hearts bigger than we are thank u all so much lots and lots of love chrosy
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
YOU ARE SPECIAL!!!!  Don't let anyone else tell you differently.  Just because we have an addiction problem doesn't mean that we're trash.  We have a problem, and I luvs ya no matter what!!!!  I know you've always been here for me no matter what I've done.  You are such a big sweethart!!  You will always be my friend and I care about you so much girlie!!  Email me later k?  Try and have a good nite and a very restful sleep and I'll cya in the morning.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.  We will get through this together, slip ups and all.  It's going to take time, and we can make a pact, when we run out (I'm going to take 1 in the morning, and one at nite) we can try and quit together... k?  Taking 2 a day, the withdrawals won't be that bad.  I advise you to taper off the same way with what little you have left.  Ok?  Miss and loves you bunches, Lil.  :)
Helpful - 0
AMEN.
Helpful - 0
We've got your back kid. I'm always keeping an eye out for you.

Yes, I too blieve there's a lot of goodness in us addicts...most of  us have done some things we're not proud of, and many of us have been scorned by others for our bad behavior. SO sometimes our goodness, our true authenticity, is buried layers deep. This forum allows us to access that part of ourself in order to help each other. It's a beautiful thing to witness and experience. That's my take on it anyway.

Take Care of yourself and know you're in my daily thoughts.

Hugs,

Athena

PS What happened to SoSad?
Helpful - 0
She lost her internet or something like thta she posted yesterday so if u look back u can read all about it Im just glad she is ok i really was worried for a while there. ttyl chros
Helpful - 0
You are a sweetie :0)
Helpful - 0
You so deserve every second of my time girlie!!! You've always been here for me and I'll always been here for you... I luvs ya!!! Lil. :)
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.