Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
199177 tn?1490498534

return of the sex drive ( dont mean to offend )

Hiyas everyone ,
Well for the last few days I have had the return of the sex drive in a big WAY . After about a month on the pills I could have cared less about sex . Sooo its just one more plus to staying clean . My hubby is a little confused by the change but happy .
Avis
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Avis, I totally agree with ya lol... my hubby and i have really fallen in love all over again.  I love it!! lol.  have a wondeful nite i'm goin to bed... luvs ya'll, Lil.  :)
Helpful - 0
Hey there.

Good topic. I think that our sex drive is connected to what's known as the "Pleasure Center" (the place where the nuero activity created by the drugs took place) in our brains. So when we get off the drugs, the Pleasure Center goes, "Hey? What's Going On? Bring Some More Pleasure, Will Ya?!!" Hence we find ourselves FINALLY getting aroused again (or eating loads of chocolate, etc. etc.)  Wish my hubby was around for me, cuz I feel the stirrings...I'll expect to feel hot & heavy in 3 days--LOL! You are like a crystal ball.

--Athena
Helpful - 0
LOL...I've had just the opposite problem here.  My husband's sex drive and staying power has come back....and I am very happy. ;-)  I am glad for you and your husband.  It is nice when the only person you share that part of yourself with returns and is there with you at that moment.  Keep it up...that's what I'm hoping for...heehee
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
lol...i guess he is happy!  can i send my husband your way?...he is about to explode...no pun intended (hehe)

huggs,
kim
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.