Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Gooood Morning

Well for those that are quitting pills that arent in the program.......Im that too,
As far as trying to center myself I go for long walks, thru the bush and around the bush...
I write ALOT....I have been battling my own demons..and I have been doing that with the help of my veyr dear good friends...Alot of you I write to in an email and you may not htink it but that is soooo good for me, I often find myself replying to one of you's and I find myself reflecting on whatever it is I am talking about, brings the good out in me..

I HAVE A COLD agin..or still....Yuck, I hate being sick it really sucks..Its not surpring though, I had one kid come home with a cold again...and Im not the healthiest...so Its me that gets sick all the time..Me and the little one...WE are both Asthmatic too, yes and I smoke, I know horrible..

Im having  A TIMMIES...I love Timmies I really do, and hockey after all Tim Horton...

I have alot of runnin garound to do, still running around...Im still feeling kinda taken for granted.....I really am going to have to have a chat with my cousin...Its nice though, I love having hte car, so which means I have just earned that....taking care of everyone..it has its price though let me tell you

Hope you are all well, Good morning and WELCOME to the new ppl.....Hang in there...find thigns that work for you and proceed......takes alot out of you to quit so hang in there!!

C
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
186166 tn?1385259382
good morning!

girl...you've got to slow down some...no wonder you are sick again.  
hope you feel better soon and not so yucky!

how many days you got under your belt now?

HUGGS,
KIM  

Helpful - 0
Good Morning.  Take a deep breath and make a list.  Even write down the little things you need to do.  I love marking things off of a list.  At the end of the day, I feel like I really accomplished a few things.  Good luck today and stay with it.
Helpful - 0
195648 tn?1231812118
Morning!  I hope you have a good day.
It totally stinks to be sick.......
Feel better!
Helpful - 0
I wish slowing down had anythgn to do with me getting sick
one of my many issues of health....mine sucks lol
I have a immune defeincy and asthmatic that whnever I am expossed to any kind of illness I usually get it
Sucks but its been that way since as far back as I can remember

Im not on any day..Lizzie...I am actively taking 2 percs a day.....
Not snorting, or over indulging, just for pain

Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.