Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
192332 tn?1189755828

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZZIE LOU :]

Good Morning! Just wishing you a wonderful day.With age comes wisdom..............very very slowly.[[[[[[[[[[[[[hug]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]].
13 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy birthday dear Kiiiuuummm
Happy birthday toooooooo YOUUUUUUU!
Helpful - 0
I sent you an IM message....Have a great BD and do something just for you! :)
Helpful - 0
195648 tn?1231812118
Happy Birthday!
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
aaaawwwwhhhh....you are so sweet...thank you so much.

roof...i'm exhausted thanks to you...hehe

mominstress...made me smile...love how you stretched the words out...cute!

marce...big day planned!  going to the beach tomorrow til saturday so i'm getting the works...manicure, pedicure, and a facial...wonder if i have time to throw in one of those full body wraps too...lol

mom2rachie...thanks...so far so good...i'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will be a good one.  i mean...it's my birthday for goodness sakes...you'd think my children could behave just one day out of the year...lol

huggs,
kim

Helpful - 0
Happy Birthday My your day be a good one..

C
Helpful - 0
Happy Birthday and enjoy getting your nails and toes done. I wish I was going to the beach, it's my favorite place in the world.
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
thank you g/f...

hope YOUR day is wonderful too..it's what we make of it, isn't it?

huggs,
kim
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
i cannot wait til tomorrow...i need this break like a kite needs the wind.  i am going with my cousin, who also happens to be my best friend.  this girl is the craziest woman alive...she can make me laugh like no other...and it can get ugly because we feed off each other...CAN'T WAIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks.

huggs,
kim
Helpful - 0
I hope your birthday is a fantastic one!!!  

Happy Birthday LizzieLou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)   :)   :)   :)   :)   :)  

Peete
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
hey...thanks...it feels so great to have so many "happy birthdays" thrown my way...great to start the day with!

hope you have a good day too... because... "it's my birthday"...hehe

huggs,
kim
Helpful - 0
They say with age comes wisdom.................

On your birthday, I wish for you all of the wisdom that life brings when you have allowed yourself to truly live.

From your posts, your description of life, and your sincere feelings for those around you................I know that you must wake up daily ready to attack the day issues with a vengence, give love to all around you, and gain knowledge from what u face.  That is wisdom!!  You've made it!!

Happy Birthday, Lizzie Lou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
enjoy the pampering ---- I, for one, am jealous!

Love, M
Helpful - 0
195648 tn?1231812118
it's my birthday for goodness sakes...you'd think my children could behave just one day out of the year...lol

HAHAHAHAH Yeah right!
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
ooooooohhhhhhh...you just brought a tear to my eye...that was so sweet.

thank you and i hope your day is as good as mine...because...what?...

"it's my birthday" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can you guys tell that i am a kid at heart?  OMG...i've already ramsacked the house looking for presents...if they were here...i'd have to open them and wrap it back up...i am so bad...hehe.  

huggs mis take,
kim
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.