Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
196784 tn?1194156461

w/d and lack of energy

Does anyone have any idea of what I can do to help with the lack of energy im experiencing after being off vicodin 3 days?  I feel better w/d wise, but this lack of energy really sucks!  Anything over the counter?  Or it something I just have to wait out?  Is it better for me to stay in bed or should I push myself to leave the house?  I just feel cloudy in the head, and like im dreaming when I go out....any ideas?
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
We are all proud of you.  We have been there.  Good advice to get outside.  Even if you just drive to the store for something.  Outside of that house is a new perspective.  The world is still moving with your pills.  That was kind of a shock to me when I went outside.  I guess I thought everyone was in w/d.  ha.
Helpful - 0
192332 tn?1189755828
vitamin b12,DO NOT STAY IN BED!move around as much as you can.Try to exercise...even if for a few minutes...good luck......Bruce
Helpful - 0
Yes, it's so much better if you move around.  Get out of the house.  It's so much better if you could push yourself to get up and do something, anything.  Vacuuming is really good cuz you are using all your muscles.  But do anything, just move your feet and legs continuously.  Good luck.  You are doing awesome!!  You should be so proud of yourself.  I know I am.  Take care and god bless, Luvs, Lil.  :)
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.