Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
192332 tn?1189755828

i,m done

Just saying goodbye,Time to get on with my life.Thank you everyone for your support.Sorry for being so emotional.You all are good peeps.Even the one have been at odds with.[you know who you are.]Take care,good luck and god bless.GOODBYE.SORRY about the telephone booth that wasn't right.
12 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Take a break, if you need it, but don't ever leave the forum for any other reason, if it benefits you even a little bit, stay on the forum. We are all troubled and struggling - some more than others of course - and need all the support we can get - and you have been a great contributing member of this board.
Take care
Minnie
Helpful - 0
192332 tn?1189755828
Not trying to be a cop out.I have recently went on an antidepressant and it is messing with my emotions real bad.I have a non stop headache from hell too.I need a break.i have no right to take out my emotions out on others no matter how much they make me mad.Maybe i will see if the antidepressants level out and i can come back in a better frame of mind.Thank all of you for your support and friendship.God bless
Helpful - 0
I totally agree with ya!!  He would be a big loss to the forum if he left.  :(  Luvs ya, Lil.  :)
Helpful - 0
You should just take a little break and lurk for awhile. We are all in different stages of recovery and emotions run high. I enjoy your posts and hope you will come back. It is hard to adjust to an antidepressant and top that with the withdrawals. You are trying so hard and are a strong man. It would be lonely here without ya :0).

Sending warm wishes and hugs your way,
Mariyah
Helpful - 0
Hey sweetie.  We all say things that we don't mean when we get agitated at someone especially one that's been stirring trouble since a couple of days after he started coming to this forum...  If everyone reads back to when he started coming here and reads all the posts a couple of days after, it's like he really enjoys getting people in an uproar and then acts like he doesn't know why everyone is so upset.  I've been around alot of people like that in my life.  They aren't happy with their lives so they enjoy seeing other people upset.  Don't let him get to you sweetie.  He gets off on it and he's grinning right now cuz he got to you too.  Don't let him get to you and drive you away.  That's what he wants.  You need to focus on yours and everyone here's addiction.  You are an inspiration to me and several others I'm sure.  Don't leave.  I love your humor.  It's really nice when you can't sleep and someone comes on here to cheer us up.  I love it.  It might not make everyone happy.  But in life, no matter what it is, no one can make everyone happy.  Everyone is different.  If we were all the same, it would totally suck.  

Luvs ya always, and am here for you no matter what, Lil. :)
Helpful - 0
Hey--I didn't read every single post on here, but I read enough. Don't let one bad day or episode on the forum turn you off from an avenue of support and distraction! I lost it on here one time and felt bad about it.....for about one minute. Who cares :) I have read some of your post and you seem alright to me. I can see why people lose it on here from time to time. We are stuck hangin out with people who are really irritating and can't pick and choose like we can with our friends. Your joke was disgusting :) My boyfriend is always telling these awful off color jokes. Some people laugh like hell at them, but sometimes people look at him (and me) funny. It's embarrasing :) But I love him and so I am used to that kind of humor and it didn't offend me at all :) Come on...don't be like that. Just stay!
Helpful - 0
Hey, don't leave cuz somebody on the forum does something to upset you. That is what they want, in my opinion. And I am speaking from experience of something that happened to me. I have been lurking, reading...and I decided only to post if I saw something that bothered me...and you saying you are going to leave bothers me. I never really spoke too much to you on the forum, but I have read many of your posts and I think you are funny, sweet, and very supportive and encouraging. You are definitely one of a kind. :)
Just ignore posts you know are going to irritate you.
Thats the best advice I can give ya! :)
Okay...I don't want my post to get too long winded...so I'll end it with this: I think you would be a great loss to the forum if you left. So think about it, okay?

Take care
jen
Helpful - 0
Well u do what u have 2 do but please come back when you get everything situated.  Awaiting your return and luvs ya, Lil.  :)
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
I have been here quite awhile but I haven't posted as much lately. Don't leave. Stay here and get the bennefit of this group. We're not here to judge one another. We come from all walks of life, but we come with a common cause..addiction. You're doing so well. I have read everyone's post (well, minus one person) and you help keep us up.

Please reconsider.........Take care and I'll be watching for you....LS
Helpful - 0
I am pretty new but you have helped me quite a bit.  I hope you feel better soon, I know how those anit depressants can be.  We are all here because we have a problem........it's in our bodies and in our heads.  We aren't always going to be "nice" and will say things that hurt at times but I think most of us (or even all) really do care and are good people.
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
you have been such a good friend to me here on this forum.  through your experience with loosing you own son you have had an impact on my life and i will always appreciate that.

i hope when things settle down and you get a grip on that depression that has took hold, you'll be back to share more life experiences with us.  i appreciate all the prayers you have said for my son and i and i know that you are a godly man...hold on to your convictions...do it for bryan:)

i am not saying goodbye but good luck and i hope that we can keep in contact.  you are my friend and i thank you for that.

kim
Helpful - 0
Please just take a breather and come back,, I am by no means a doctor, but, you still need the forum as much as we need you.  I missed something, but, whatever it is please, in a few days it wont seem as bad.  I think about you and the loss of your son all the time... I hope you just need a break,,, Huggs and Peace,,, Georgia
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.