Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Angel47 & cleanasIcanbe - "Choo Chump"

Angel - this is Choo's wife, I normally read and don't post.  But I felt that I need to reply to your comments in your "Choo Chump" post.  You can take your pity because I neither asked for it nor do I need it.  My husband may be a lot of things, but sick and perverted he is not.  As has been establised and pointed out - he did not author the JOKE, regardless of who did, it was a Joke - take it with a grain of salt.  There is all sorts of humor for all sorts of life.  

As for cleanasIcanbe, what he is feeling is not self adulation, he is riding the crest of wave that a lot of the people on this board are trying to reach.  He is proud of himself for being able to keep the demons at bay, I am proud of him.   As for his "bombastic" nature, and his "contempt for NA"  those are his opinions - HIS not yours, HIS.  And he is just voicing them - I appreciate that you're voicing yours as well.  However, your comment about his posts making you nauseaus are completely unecesary and uncalled for.
10 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
***** fight your own battles
Helpful - 0
Good for you, you dserve it, soak up those rays and absorb that vitamin D, listen to the ocean and water crash ashore, I love the beach! Check out those hot guys can't hurt your therapy either,..Right?, K, i know you are 51, but you aren't dead.  JK, A JOKE..

Love Ya

Enjoy Hun,

Choo
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
better add another 20 years onto that number (hehe).  wish i was 31 :)  i had an awesome day and tomorrow will be better...heading to the beach for a much needed break.

going to bed...not much sleep last night.

you and Mrs. Choo need to go to sleep too...lol

huggs,
kim
Helpful - 0
Dude, Dont talk about my wife, please!  

Good luck w/ all your goals.

Choo
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
i am truly having a hard time understanding you.  i looked back and found where you posted yesterday...and it was such a nice post.  but today you have been quite different...rather unique and snippy.  are you not here to give and/or receive help and support?  i'm not trying to start anything, just trying to figure out what happened...why the personality change? please help me to understand where you are coming from.

kim
Helpful - 0
Is Opinions are like A holes, Everyone has one! Just wanted to say,
" everyone has the power to make changes and don't need to subject to one and say I am powerless!"

Hey Bow, why are U here??  

Peace, love and happiness to all, long day!

The....... Tough Guy, I like it, U dam straight, go pop a chill pill dude, What , U got "Buns of Steal" Big Man?? LOLLOLLOLLOLOLOLOLO

Choo

Helpful - 0
Hey Hun,

That was, REALLY sweet what happened today with Chris, WOW, Just very sweet!  Well Mrs, 31, how was your B-day?  It had to be good, I can feel it!

Well, stay Sweet!

Sleep Tight
Helpful - 0
Bashing something that you know NOTHING about is not giving an opinion its bashing something you know NOTHING about,like if I said that wave hes riding sounds like it comes out of a liquor bottle
Helpful - 0
i think choo is a ******* big tough guy on the internet
Helpful - 0
Poor Choo - I have a feeling he stays in enough trouble just on his own without any help from people like rooftrash!  I do have to say that Choo does have a certain type of personality that some may not take to; in fact, I am probably one of those people, but I don't think he should have to take the blame for something he did not even do.  

To Rooftrash:  I have heard and read many inappropriate tasteless "jokes" in my day, but the one about the third grader virgin is just too much.  Maybe because I have three daughters and one granddaughter, but I DID NOT CARE FOR THAT AT ALL.

To Desperate Wife:  Hey, that is very sweet how you defend your husband - he is a very lucky man. In fact, you are both very fortunate to have each other, you must appreciate every moment you have together.

Love, Cindy
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.