Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

feel like a total will -less loser

Well the w/d,s got so bad I dercied to go to the Dr.  And gues what they F*cking gave me?........DUr DE DURRR!!!! MEthadone The exact thing that I was hooked on . I told the dumb dr. I was uneasy about taking it , and he said that the blood tests he ran idicated that it was becoming somewhat dangerous that the chem levels in my brain were so so low, and said that "this is not a drug to quit cold turkey". And the addict in me when the prescription was handed to me was doing the whole tom cruise on the Oprah show, yet inside I felt and still feel like I failed to protect myself and follow through... any thoughts?
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Damn, I'm so sorry you're goin' through such a rough time.  That's terrible.  I don't know anything about methadone 'cept that one of my friends gave me one about a year ago.  Just taking one of those made me high and it lasted alllllll dayyyyy!!!  I'll never take one of those again.  Man, I don't have any advice for you but you have gotten to a very important step.  And I'm very proud of you.  You have decided to quit those nasty things.  I'm addicted to percs, oxy's and anything I could get my hands on.  Like Athena said before, I'm a trashcan addict.  I wish you well and will be praying for you sweetie.  Good luck and I'm thinking of you today, Luvs, Lil.  :)  I'm here for ya if you need me, hopefully that made ya feel a little better.  Sorry it didn't help any though.
Helpful - 0
The way I feel right now, please give me your doctors name. I will fly there.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.