Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

I almost messed up

I was just online going to order my meds and funny thing - no site would show up...Is that a sign?  I just closed the browsers, came to this board and remembered why I wanted to stop.  Yeah - everything seems great when you are on your meds but is it really?  I think I am just kidding myself.  Everyone is such an inspiration here and I would like a swift kick in the butt please LOL.
11 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
hey yall..im michelle..im new here and really need help..i have an addiction too lortabs...please help me quit..i want too so bad!! i hate feeling this way!! i ahve a 1 yr old daughther 2 yr old son 10- yr old step-son and a wonderful husband and all have no clue io have this problem...whats gonna happin when i quit cold turkey and if i did go too doctor..what will they do??? ugg i cant wait too be pain pill free!! can anyone give me in-sight please!!! thanks and godbless Michelle
Helpful - 0
You guys are the best!  I finally got a laugh instead of going crazy in my head.  You are right.  Stop.  Think. End the Madness!!!  Oh - I will definitely not tell how to order meds; besides it is not legal so no one needs more problems.  Hey - why not take my own advice on that?

Thanks again for the kick (but my butt hurts now LOL) - I can now go to bed after my big sigh of relief :)

Thank you again for your support!
Helpful - 0
....great minds...........
lol

glad your back!!!

Love, M
Helpful - 0
192332 tn?1189755828
Ditto!
Helpful - 0
hey girl,

the stars must be aligning for you sweety :)  

i am SOOO PROUD OF YOU!!!! how do you feel? i havent talked to you in awhile.

luv ya,
tink
Helpful - 0
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((K...I.....C.....K)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

**********in the but*******************

feel better!!

j/k! LOL

You know ....things work out for a reason!!!  Those online deals are not going to be around much longer (in my opinion) and it's a good thing to start getting to where you need to be!  You did the right thing to pop in here and you should BE VERY PROUD OF YOURSELF!!!  SOOOO, put your credit card away - unless your shopping for a present for kicking ya, and get your plan together.  You know that you can do this - and we will be here every step of the way.  Have a great night!!  Sorry about the kick - feeling a bit cheeky!  Good night for me.  Wow, I love saying that..  Take care hunter - very brave!

Love, M

btw- disneyworld or whatever your name is, please don't post here and ask how to get meds online - we're really not going to tell ya.
Helpful - 0
Hey Sweetie :)  I have been good except tonight - it was like I was taken over by the need for my pills.  I am glad I came here though for the help I needed.  How are you?  Did you get the job?  I have been thinking about you :)
Helpful - 0
i'm happy to hear you doing so good :) i'm doing okay, had a little set back, but i found ALOT of clarity in the last few days and am moving forward on the right track. i need to remember my own advise and take "baby steps"

my interview is tomorrow at 1pm, i just got done trying on my outfit, you know us "girls" had to try on 10 pairs of shoes, of course they're all black, I drove my b/f  "NUTS" asking how about this pair? i finally have the "perfect outfit", LOL

so i'll let you know tomorrow what happens, thanks for remembering about it, your such a sweety.

luv ya,
tink
Helpful - 0
GOOD LUCK!!!!  I am glad you found the perfect outfit - hey, we have to try on alot of shoes - we are only human LOL.  Email me and let me know how great you did :)  I am going to bed - have a great night!

Love ya!
Helpful - 0
sleep tight....;)
Helpful - 0
192332 tn?1189755828
OK!you asked for it!turn around.................KICK!....LOL
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.