Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
186166 tn?1385259382

IT'S OK!!!!!!!

good morning all!  and let me tell you that it IS a very good morning indeed.  

i want to thank everyone who responded when i was being attacked yesterday...but it was not necessary.  i am not here to try and win a popularity contest...i am here for what WE can give and receive from each other.  i came to this forum seeking information on addiction...but i have received so much more.  i found good people, from every walk of life, from all over the world...who had one thing in common...DESIRE...a desire to return to who they once were.  

i have made many good friends here and i can't tell you enough how much i admire all of you...such strength...such determination.  you say that i am so strong...but that is nothing compared to the strength i have seen from you.  i wish you could see what i see!

i am not affected by anyone bashing me...so concentrate on what it is YOU need today and don't worry about me.  i know who i am and i know my motives...that is all that matters.

i hope you all have a blessed day today and my hope...again...is for peace.

huggs,
kim
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
192332 tn?1189755828
Good Morning Kim!Hope your beach Party was good.I cant go until sept.Oregon coast.can't wait to go sober for once.E-mailed you yesterday.Bad day.We still got your back!Talk at you later.Thanx for all your support sis.........Bruce
Helpful - 0
202347 tn?1189755825
I haven't been here long but I can sense that you're awesome!
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
hey bruce...i read your email late last night...but wanted to wait until today to respond when i have more time to reflect.  i'm with ya...i feel ya bruce.
so glad you are here...i call you friend :)

huggs,
kim

welcome dutchess golden...i look forward to getting to know you...on a mini vacation right now so i want be around alot...but i'll be sure to read your posts.

huggs,
kim
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.