Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Well Drama Conitnues below, however here's my morning!!

Good morning,
I have a busy morning as usual......I have been really trying to work hard to bury myself out of this hole I have been put in...Its very discouraging for me and Im about losing it..but either way Im alright.....Im managing with my day to day routines....

I have 2 kids home, and a momma, so Im NOT doing anything but taking care of me...I really need to......My room is a mess my beads arent really oragnized and I have laundry to do.....with all of that....and my beadwork, Im busy lol and have been..

Some of you know, some of you dont, yell at me if you want I really dont care......I have been actively taking 2 pills a day to get by...I am out today and it isnt bothering me.. Iwill be out till Thrusday and I think Im okay with that....I might not be by tomorrow but whatever...Tomorrow isnt here yet.....I have gotten by 3 weeks without them...I am sure I can do a few days...lol really....

this is my life right now....just taking care of myself and the family I live with........and doing what I can...I will always come to post...always.....if Im judged or not....

and if Im not...well Love ya's and I really do hope all of you are doing well....you are in my thoughts and my prayers and sending them your way..All of you....

C
10 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
195648 tn?1231812118
Hey girl.. lisetn, go back and read my post from yesterdy "Thoughts for today" about self-care AND then read below on "Though..." about honesty.
No one can knock you for that.
You are doing what you have to do.  It's none of anyone's business.  I love hearing form you, whether it's 2 pills or 40.  I just want you to take care of you and it sounds like you are......
Much love,
Tara
Helpful - 0
Wheres ;my email...hahaha jk
HOw you doing this morning?
Im biting my tongue....and laughing....so I guess Im alright lol

yea just busy and thank you!! REally really thank you.....I cant stand being judged but I know I am...so I just need to let that go..

and you...morning? How's the flood lol

C
Helpful - 0
195648 tn?1231812118
I have apost it that says "EMAIL OXY".  ahhaha
I have a very short attention span!  
Seriously girl, the only one you have to answer to is you and if anyone judges you, well, you know where they can stick it.
Flood is great!!  Going down to beach later to see how bad the erosion is.
Helpful - 0
Morning hun!  Your honesty is very refreshing to me.  I know that your doing very well to get by on that.  Like we've said before, and I know way too well --- Pain can be a debilitating thing and with it comes a lot of other issues that are sometimes harder to deal with.  
I hope you will continue to update me and everyone else - I know many ppl who look forward to your posts!
Have a great day and take care of yourself

love, T oops, M
Helpful - 0
hahaha I get it...I have post its all ove rand still forget too lol thats funny we really are alot alike scary.....dont talk no more...hahahaha jk

Anyways, I have seen you have taken the time out to comment to guyinneed up there...and I am very glad you did...As the drama continues I fear that new ppl will go missed...which is sad....they take the tiem out to post to bs yet they dont post to ppl that are looking for help, and these ppl say they want to help ............thats frustrating for me...to see.....
I dont mean that towards anyone not at all..thats just an example of what I think is so wrong...

anyways, had to get htat out..

Love ya girl I do..

C
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
good morning girlie...drama isn't even the word for it, is it?  oh well,  whatever.

slow down a little...try to work in some time just for YOU.  you take care of everyone else so take care of yourself.

hope the next couple of days will not be too too hard.  take care oxy!

huggs,
kim

Helpful - 0
Morning sunshine so great to hear from yhou girl..
Miss ya ....I will email you in a bit and see if that is working for ya....HOw is everything..HOw are the kids...Drivign ya nuts yet...or I can drive you to the looney bin...pick you up on weekends lol jk

I want to go too actually lol...jk........

Anyways I guess Im in a cheery mood just busy......

lol....and I yet have gone to my work lol but its not even lol 11 yet hahaha actualy not even 10 lol

C

Helpful - 0
195648 tn?1231812118
HA!  I think you're rubbing off on me.

I try to post to the new people because it's so easy to post to familiar people and to drama posts but the new ppl in need get lost in the shuffle.
I hate when the crazies on here, however funny, scare ppl off you know?

I have the dr today for a cortisone shot.  NOT looking forward to it!
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
G'Morning Girl... Too busy to stick around just wanted to say hi.. I have to be at work in an hour.
Helpful - 0
As you can see from all these posts Oxy you are well loved! Noone is judging you...it is your life and you have control to do with it what you will!  Most of us have been there....we do what we have to do to get by!  You are always a true asset to this forum and we need you to keep posting your positivity!

Take good care of you and keep moving forward!
Marcie:)
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.