Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
182493 tn?1348052915

I am gonna ignore it and just check in..

I am not gonna feed into any drama my life is too busy, I haven't been on much. TOO much wedding stuff.. plus going to work everyday. Everything is going well just to busy to be here everynight.
Like I said I am not gonna even scroll down and read today.. I saw what was going on and am just moving on.. Lizzie Lou knows I think she is the cat's pajama's so I don't need to defend her.. plus she can hold her own.
I wish everyone a great day. I am working early today so I can go to the Killers tonight.

7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
morning girl,
Go and read guyinneeds post....I think you have some infomration there that could help him out a bit...

Wedding wedding wedding, Im glad to know your keeping busy....and its very nice to hear from you!! Missed you alot actually....I havent really been around, busy with kids, fmaily life and beads...gosh I even dream beads that and lol dishwashers coming alive.....lol i think thats stress but whatever...

ummmmmmmmmmm, hows the feet and wrists.......try soakin gthem in warm water......that might help a bit...

Anyways keep in touch sunshine...

Its my day off and I have a house full so it really isnt lol

C
Helpful - 0
Good Morning FL
We are here and kicking.  Hope you are having a good day.  We will rise above it all by choice.  Hey my daughter was married a while back.  It was so much work, but so worth it.  I know it is crazy, but enjoy what you can about it.  What a magical day it will be.
PS.  I think Lizzie Lou is great too.
Love ya,
M
Helpful - 0
195648 tn?1231812118
Morning.. yeah it'snuts here already and NOMAS hasn't even signed onyet!  LOL
The Killers are awesome!  I've seen them and they kick ass!
Have fun!
Helpful - 0
hey girl,

i'm so happy to see you doing sooo good  :)  have fun at work today, that wedding will be here before you know it!!!! i was wondering, just curios, what colors are you having at your wedding?  i am actually considering getting married again, wow never thought i would say that, lol

luv ya,
tink
Helpful - 0
You are my role model...THANK YOU for the post about not scrolling down. I'm inspired and hopefully others will be, too.

Day #10 for me--that's a nice, big, FAT number, isn't it? Lol! I'm feeling pretty good, and successfully got through my first craving yesterday.

Have a wonderful day.

--Athena
Helpful - 0
I know I know!!!! I got into it again!  I guess that is my new addiction!!! Pretty sad! I know it is wrong but I just get so pissed off! Please......what is the key to rising above this BS....I guess I just like to get dragged into the muck!  I'm actually a peacekeeper at home and in this community.....THere is so much drama in my hometown that I stay far away from it! Maybe because it is safer here....I think I need an analysis of my motives!LOL  Anybody here a shrink!!

Steph, as always....good to hear from you....are you getting any wedding day jitters yet! I think you should be getting so excited!!!!  Would love to see pics if you can email them after the event!  Hope you have a peaceful (I'm sure it will be busy) day!
Marcie:)
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
hey girls...hope you all have a wonderful day.  out for awhile...check back later.

huggs,
kim
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.