A
Close

DON'T READ IT

You can do it!
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
sorry i read it...my bad
Helpful - 0
yeah, but you didn't respond...whoo-whoo, success!

How are you? Hanging in there? Is there anything I can do to help?

--Athena
Helpful - 0
I'm doing fine for now how about you??? I will need help Sunday though.
Helpful - 0
I'll be here!

XOXO
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
I didn't read it! I do wish the forum could get back to the way it was. I don't mind joking and lol'g. Right now I'm having a very hard time. The fentanyl patches having me ready to pull my hair out. I am down to wearing two of the 12mcg's. The next taper won't be for a while. My dr. is great at helping me taper off these awful things. She didn't put me on them. After the next taper I will be off of all pain meds but she said she would give me something to ease the transition from the patches to nothing.

There are so many people here that I care for a lot. I used to post a lot but I'm getting lost and it's my own fault. I'm not thinking clearly and I feel terrible. Like all bad things, I will feel better soon (I hope)

Take Care....LS
Helpful - 0
Hey there. I'm sorry you're suffering. Hang in there. DOn't get lost in the shuffle here. Think of a person you related to, one who knows your situation, and just post to them to start with. Post to me, I will always be here for your support.  As far as I can tell you are an important individual to this forum, so please check in here at least once a day. This is tough, what you're doing. Lean on us, please.
Take Care,
--AThena
PS. Good for you for not reading the dumb posts!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.