Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Encouragment goes along way!!

Well, something made me think....actually it works hehehe..

But really, I have remember alot of what you guys have told me, things I really didnt believe...I often found myself in tears thinking, wow...YOU SEE ALL THAT...in me? Freaked me out sometimes and I didnt like it some days...yet here I am coming back again going thru another day!!

I just want to take a time out to say...hey.....pat yourselves on the back....I know I couldnt have gotten days without being here.....or having something to preoccupy my mind so I would over indudgle at home.....That wasnt always the case for me, some days were different......yet, here I come...back here again...

Im sure you have felt too to some degree, then why wouldnt have you come back? I lvoe you all..and you have so much to offer, in good times and in bad......I just want to say Thanks...

Love
C
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Look how far a smile will travel..................
Helpful - 0
sooo does that mean you were actually listening when we told you all the "good stuff", LOL

i luv ya girl :)
tink
Helpful - 0
Apparently lol like it or not.....YES...
****...first step admitting lol..

Love you too sunshine!!
C
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.