Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

do something

I know alot of ppl are hurting sitting back and lurking..reading adn just discussed with your what your reading...I can relate I have had nights like that.......and left feeling worse than when I came

If your having some troubles.....try talking about it...Try making a post and share about your day......

I really tried to get passed all this with the encouragment post and it got the same response as many...almost nil.......and the craziness begins..

its hard when your in a crappy spot tobegin with...but if you dont ask for help or do waht you need to foryouself..its only you that suffers

So ppl if your having a rough day need something....take the time out to ask...I know I would answer if I had anythign else to answer to....

Hang in there...and I hope no one is offended because of this i only say it out of complete willingness to listen..

Love
C
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I am more than happy to help if I can!!

Hard to stay away from the loonie bin that is sometimes here, but I'd rather do this.

Look forward to talking with you

Love, M
Helpful - 0
IM HERE

WATCHING HOCKEY...
How you **** hun, jeez I said I would email you and havent I feel bad

hows your world...mine is stressful Im a FULL TIME MOMMY with no kids of my own...lol..or at least thats how I am feeling...

C
Helpful - 0
Man, that must be difficult at times.  It's hard enough when you want to kill them and they are yours.  J/K LOL
Mine are doing ok and so am I.  Really, I am doing better than ok.  These last few days, I have actually felt good and I havent said that in a while.  
I went to the counselor yesterday and learned a lot.  Im going to post about it when I have a little more time b/c I think it's pretty interesting.   Perpetual student and NERD = ME!!

Relax and watch your hockey!!1  and be careful not to MORPH into anyone else..  lol  hahah

Really, what a trip.  I, for one, find it somewhat entertaining.  I know that is sick but as long as ppl get what they need, fighting and arguing with strange ppl will sometimes take your mind off the business at hand, ya know!!  so, in my opinion, keep posting - crazy boy - i need a distraction every now and then.  I will probably be blasted for this thought - but oh, well - it's mine.  

Have a great night - and talk to you soon.  No worries about the email - im sure it's not working anyway...   Cracked out worm and all>>>  lol

bye, love, T  or M (whatever)
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.