Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

don't have alot of time

Let Me tell you all about Myself.Im 37 male got one kid a girl that I love so so much!!! She is 16. My wife and I have been married for 17 years..wow.. we started dating at 17 she was 18.It would crush her if she knew. If she knew the money I sent on the damm pills she would freak!! Like I I'M.                          I'M so sorry for that. so much that money could have whet for..  I have to go. Will be back latter       Thanks VARY MUCH!!! iT MEANS ALOT
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hang in there
Try not to be so hard on yourself.....
People have all sorts of different addictions......that doesnt justify it but know yoru only human..and it happens what you do now however is move forward and try to put your addiction well with a good boot to the a**...

Your in my thoughts and prayers..

hang in there

C
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
You sound like me.. when i first found this forum I hid it from my hubby.. he knew about the pills but I didn;t want to hurt him by leaning on other people for support.. I had to though.. and i had to tell him.. it was so hard logging off fast all the time and erasing the history on the laptop.. I think I lasted 2 weeks like that..
I am not telling you what to do.. but I would tell your wife.. yeah she will be mad but she will probably be more concerned that anything and want to help. I know I have been nothing but honest about the pills with my hubby.. he knew back when we were dating.. before we lived together.. it would have been so much harder hiding it from him.. I am glad he has known..
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.