Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Did Anyone Read "POSTS" 12 Threads Down?

Read it if you haven't--it probably got lost in the shuffle. It was posted by "tomanypills".
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
lol...well ya..but her name didnt help me in knowing what the med was....lol so I finally asked lol...

C
Helpful - 0
Oxy,
We are alot alike, you and me.  Don't beat yourself up about past mistakes and things you can't control (sadly, I don't listen to myself), but you really shouldn't.  Its important that you know - that you are doing the best that you can and helping others along the way.  It all is for a reason - we just aren't privy to the info just yet.  Really, it's better that way - too much to deal with.  Just know that it is right, and so are you!!  Take care girl, and sleep tight.

Catch up on the soap tomorrow.
love, M
Helpful - 0
Well no **** eh?
I dont think they have such a thing here....its a first time I ever heard of it

Well thanks for lol answering my question.....

Hocky is over

Buffalo won....beat lol Islanders I have no idea why Im happy about that..some candian I am lol I dont even like hte laughs pardon me lol leafs lmfao

ummmmmm I should go to bed..have to wake p wiht the little one tomorrow.....jeez.......

My friend told me to not be restentful though, to let it go and good thigns happen to those that give themselves freely I just wish this didnt affect my bank account....its hurting lol...

I dont lik eit when I cant provide with my own needs..and that often brings thoughts of using more, and going back to an old way of life...which is sad but thats where my thoughts go.......

alright sleep time..

C
Helpful - 0
Hydrocodone and Tylenol or (Acedimenaphin) - knew I have a hard time spelling that.    It comes in 5, 7.5 and 10 mg.  tylenol is usually 500mg.
not as strong as Oxy but still a pain in the a**

see ya, T
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
Hey girl,
You know addictedtoloratab, right?? Thus loratab, which is the drug she's addicted to. lol

Take Care...
LS
Helpful - 0
I did, and I saw the other one

This could be  a stupid question what the heck is loratab anyawys, is it the same as oxy's remmeber Im Canadian so I have a disadvantage lol

ummmmmmmmm but still never heard of it..

C
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.