Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
185545 tn?1331074866

playing with fire(and ice)

can honestly say my opioid/mdone taper is going strong and ive not slipped on opiates yet.2day however i was talkin as u do with a group of my gf classm8s(she 22 me 31).they were smoking pot.and drinking and i refrained but then the old bags of ice turn up.its not that i dont like ice,i hav found a handful of benzos the most effective way to stop the buzz.usually i do this within minutes after shootin.neway the whole meth scene has deep criminal roots and gang affiliations.its an ugly scene.i had sum ice.
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
185545 tn?1331074866
so,yes i ended up shootin a point(0.1gs) and just want it to stop.nebody hav an alternative to stopping this jaw grinding unpleasantness w/o resorting to benzos or a strong narcotic.i hav made a terrible mistake and want it ova with already.
regards J
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
You're doing great on your opioid/methadone taper. So you slipped and did the ice. Do you think you will continue to use it?? It's not your d o c so maybe it's a one time thing. You posted about it so that's a good sign. I'm sure it's not the first time you've used it and you put that in your post, but for some reason I don't think it's going to become a problem for you. You seem well grounded and you know the drugs you do. The danger vs the buzz. You just have to decide what you want to do or not do.
You're intelligent. I'm concerned because you didn't actually say you did the ice until the very last in your post. There has been a lot of drama here the last few days. I don't even know who is who anymore. I think you're probably pissed at yourself. I may be reading this all wrong and not understand what you were saying. I do know you're strong and someday drugs aren't going to be a part of your life. May I ask if you felt pressured into doing it??
Post more and please don't be a stranger. You have been missed.
Take Care.....LS
Helpful - 0
ok ya messed up,ya used,were all mad at you,,,,,,alright ,thats over, were not mad anymore ,,lol,,you made the wrong choice today,you can fix it by making the right choice tomorrow and I think you will,,keep posting,honesty inspires me,,and that grinding thing,,your on your bro,,eat an apple lol,,youll get through this,,gl
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.