Aa
A
A
A
Close

an awesome post-WORTH READING!!!!

i think eveyone should read this post down below
"Oxy and Athena"
i know posts get passed by, especaily when they are addressed to a certain person, but this one is really meant for EVEYONE!!!!

luv ya,
tink  :)
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
195648 tn?1231812118
Thank Tink.  After I wrote it I realized I really should have addressed it to everyone and tried to remedy that.  I posted it to them cause it was basically in response to another thread but as usual, I felt it would get lost in the shuffle.
I am about to share my thought for the day... read on.
Have a blessed day my cohort in name changing!!
- girlybuff, mom2rachie, Tara
Helpful - 0
Thanx for pointing that thread out to me. I just read it and enjoyed it very much. It's hard to keep up with all the threads on here sometimes and the little golden nuggets get buried in everything else. Great post Mom! Got me thinking on the right track this AM. I' off to take Willy for a little walky walky. I made a cake last night and ate too much of the batter and the icing and now I feel very sick to my stomache and my sugar must have majorly spiked b/c I feel sluggish. (I have got to stop eating like this). Anyway thanks again Ladies :)

leelee
Helpful - 0
52704 tn?1387020797
I posted this below too.
===========================

I have to say that your description of the fellowship, how you work the program and what it has (and is) doing for you is one of the best posts I've ever seen on this forum.

I have been very active in AA for almost 2 years, and I think I have become fairly adept at spotting people who "really get it," as opposed to those who merely parrot program rhetoric. It is always a joy and an inspiration to be exposed to those who really get it.

You are clearly one of those who really get it. Thanks for those posts.

CATUF
Helpful - 0
195648 tn?1231812118
Thank you.  I want there to be another message about the program other than the way certain others send it.

I do get it and I do love it.  I feel blessed that the way was shown to me.
It is a blessing.....

Thanks for posting!!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.