Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
190466 tn?1215884854

lizzie lou

do you know what happened to roof? if hes gone we will all miss him. Hows the boys doin? Ive been busy w/work and had a few set backs, but i surely miss posting to ya. I wish the best for you and family, your a rock and i thank you for all your help. Ive got 6 days again and plan to keep striving towards my full recovery. I understand that all my old buds that have lost everything keep calling me to bring me down so i will loose everything too,THAT WONT HAPPEN. my prayers go out to All of you. Clay TX
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
186166 tn?1385259382
i am so glad to hear from you...it is funny because i saw your name on an earlier post and was going to post to you.

clay...you are unbelievable...i mean when you fall...you don't stay down...right back up for you...AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roof is taking a breather...still reading some but having some family problems taking up his time right now...he also needed to get away from all the drama going on here...i miss hearing from him too!

i'm doing great...even though i seem to be the target of an evil person...one that has always targeted me...except this time he is hiding behind a different screen name.  it doesn't bother me though because i have nothing to hide.

christian is doing good...working...and taking care of himself...he goes to the doctor on the 26th...kind of nervous about that appt.

don't be a stranger clay...we all understand the perils of addiction and you have a safe place here with us.  keep that head up and look that demon straight in his eyes...you will get there...i know you will.

huggs,
kim
Helpful - 0
Hi...you got right back on the horse! Great going! Addiction really sucks but you are so awesome for coming back here and sharing your slips and the fact that you just keep picking yourself right back up and starting fresh!  I really believe what doesn't kill us, only makes us stronger!  Keep your faith for you and your family!
Peace,
Marcie
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.