Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
182493 tn?1348052915

Good Morning in Forum-ville

Well I am taking a mental health day from work... I had nightmares last night about my wedding.. we cut the cake and it was raspberry inside.. I was detoxing on day two as I was walking down the ailse.. My dress was too short.. You name it.. I dreamt it.. So I woke up an hour ago to get ready for work and I just couldn't do it today.. hearing "how are the wedding plans going?" all day long from clients, since I see someone new every hour to two hours I have to go through it all again with someone different.. My boss said "its about time you got nervous.. I was starting to wonder about you" and thankfully she told me to take the day..  So this morning I am gonna relax a bit and then go out and look for a ring for hubby. And pick up my dress which I was told would be done today. AHHHHHHHH the stress may kill me.. I taper down more tommorrow.I am looking forward to being off these things.. other than the pain I have been having in my back I am feeling good..

Stephanie
4 weeks 2 days til wedding
11 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Good Morning Sunshine

Well its nice to know that you are taking care of you..

Can I be blonde now? lol jk

Its so great to hear from you as always, Im around...kinda busy with the little one...had to keep her up late last night and up early this morning for a brain test thingy lol she has to go to...I have such a way of explaining myself sometimes eh? lol...I just forget what the test is called..i know its not ECG isnt that for the heart or do they use the same...oh whatever lol besides all that

plus, Im looking after my mom's dog, she stopped in yesterday and asked...and now hes here.......PLUS she brought me a **** load of beads...MORE WORK lol...like I dont have enough, yet she means well and I love her lol

I have to go for a bit...be back shortly

love ya girl

C
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
that wasn't a dream...that was a nightmare...lol

so glad to see you posting...i know you've been busy...but...we need you here too...well i know i do.

good for you to take a day for yourself...everyone needs that and sounds like you will be busy.

hope your taper goes well tomorrow and my hat is off to you for being strong enough to taper...that takes a powerful person, in my eyes.

have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

huggs,
kim
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
he he... just kidding..one blonde coming right up.. do you want blonde hair so you will look more like Lizzie???  again just teasing..

Is she getting a CAT scan??  Yes a EKG is for the heart. There are alot of brain test out there though.. My mom possible has MS so she has been getting loads of those tests. And my dad had lymes disease and also had a bunch of brain tests.. He is a completly different person since he got that.. its strange.

Anywho.. get back to me later..
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
Thanks girl.. I try to stop by as much as I can..  Helps when I am not working. I got up showered. put on make up, and then called my boss.. So now i am sitting here back in my pj's with a full face of make up on..

And yes it was a nightmare..
Helpful - 0
Hi
great to be on at the same time.
I just want to wish you good luck with your taper tomorrow, but you will be fine, I guess, you have done it before and know what to expect.
Terrible nightmare, it reminds me of the movie - is it called "Father of the Bride" with Spencer Tracy as the father and Elizabeth Taylor as the daughter getting married. He is extremely nervous about the wedding and the night before has a nightmare, where the aisle in the church turns all soft and impossible to walk on as he tries to walk up and he drops his pants, etc. It is really hilarious...
Have a great and enjoyable day.
Minnie

Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
I was gonna send you a email this morning since I was home.. I will get on it right now... good to "see" you
Helpful - 0
Hey Steph...wow...it's coming up fast!  How's the weather down your way!  If nice...take a wedding break and just get out and enjoy the day!  

Good luck tomorrow with your taper....your getting closer every day!!! It's especially hard to do this when we are stressed...do a Lizzie day and get a manicure/pedicure/facial ....do for you today!!!

Oxy....how are you girl!!! Good luck today with your niece...she is getting an EEG (electric encephalogram)?  My son had that when he was five mos old for a seizure of unnknown origin....it is very non-invasive...just measures brain waves.  I was with him when they did this test....they stuck probes all over his little bald head....God that brings back memories....I was so scared but he turned out to be just fine and now he is a healthy, obnoxious.....but loveable teenager!  

Have a peaceful day ladies!
Marcie
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
don't do it...lol       we make such a good combination!

by the way...i've been thinking about changing my s/n to oxylou...what cha think?  hehe

have a good one oxy...and SLOW DOWN...damn girl you wear me out!  and talking about being worn out...my aunts house where we are staying is 3 stories tall...OMG...the steps are killing me...lol  there is an elevator but by the time i wait on it, i can already be where i want to go.  i am going to need a vacation from my vacation...lol

huggs,
kim
Helpful - 0
Yes thats what its called..EEG I always get so mixed up
I know totally painless, her and I were talking about that yesterday and she was so scared it would hurt so I started telling her what would be going on.placed my hand on her head ......and asked if it hurt......she said no, I pressed harder shes like no, smiling now....hahahaa shes alright now...After her explaination...it was cool...I told her...you went to the denist and had atooth pulled nad your worried about stickers lol thats what I called them lol

She's doing good right now, a little grumpy considering she hasnt slept alot but good..

As for me Im busy as can be......but alright.....Im currently out of my stuff but you know what, it isnt a big deal....I can handle some pain and do and still get what I can done, done...so Im am really on the proud side

I want to write more I have somuch to tell all off you...I wrote alot last night while waiting for the boys....I dont know, I want to share it..but with the littletime I have now I have to run along

Wanted to touch base a bit...

Love you guys ALL........

your in my thoughts and prayers as usual..

oh yea, ya knw, because I come here i post so much, I talk about the same things about what I do, what I like to do...it has really encouraged me to finding other things..Its great and I love it...now I need more BOOKS to read hahha

Anyways love you's

oh yes..Fla

YES LIZZY BLONDE lol..PLEASE.....I want to be just like LIZZY...oh wait..am I Lizzy?? lol sorry just chuckling away

and good morning....lol
Helpful - 0
I LOVE STEPS....I know it hurts and stuff..but its great exercise lol, and since I dont walk...I type as fast as you read....half hte time....and I run just as fast...but I dont have alot of time, and so much to get done, and I can relax lol just not today lol and I do...

Ilook around, write, and enjoy my day..I just have so much to tell ya's all the time...lol...I know Im a dork but I LOVE ME ...lol jk

Anyways, take care of you........energy is good, Im so glad I have it..nothing like before...and Im not even on anything lmfao imagaine that

OH YES, HAPPY 420 DAY....any other POTHEADS lol

C
Helpful - 0
I loooove mental health days.  That's what I called the days when I c/t.  Because in a way, even though I physically felt like ****, I mentally felt 10x worse.  No more wedding nightmares!  A day off is probably what you need.

How were The Killers?
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.