Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Intervention

Watch "Intervention" tonight on A&E at 10pm there are back-to-back episodes on tonight  the first one deals with heroin addiction, the second, OPIATE addiction.  We can probably all benefit from this.
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
17567 tn?1276202029
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
I have watched Intervention since it came on, and like you, I don't like the change to friday night. I liked it on Sunday. I'm seeing some re-runs but I don't mind because maybe someone out there in TV land is seeing it for the first time and it's helping them.

I got a book from the library today called "A Bitter Pill to Swallow" about a woman and her painkiller addiction. It's so true it hurts to read it. She did use n/a in her recovery, but she used other things also and she didn't push it. She didn't even come out and say it was n/a but there were clues. Personally, I don't use it, but her book is great.

Hugs....LS
Helpful - 0
thought I was messed up, Chit, those needles???!!!!

Perspective
Helpful - 0
Thanks

Choo
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
I have been watching this show for a long time.. I used to workt in Drug and Alcohol rehabilitation for years before my pill problem. So I always have found this show interesting.. I don't like that they moved it to Friday from Sunday..
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.