Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

anyone miss Vioxx, have natural ingred from chiropractor

Yippee....no norco since Monday at 5:30 PM....still doing just fine. The darn thing about it all is that my back hurts a LOT LESS than it did while I was taking it. Who would have figured? I think I got caught up in the "gotta take it or it's gonna hurt" routine initially. Then it got my body hooked. We all know that loop. Anyway, plain ole Alieve makes a world of difference in my back. Now I know if I yank a knot in it doing something I shouldn't I may need more than OTC to get through a tough time but for daily pain this works. But the best thing I think is I returned to my chiropractor after 5 years and told him I really missed my Vioxx. He gave me a list of 4 items from a GNC type store to get that he swears are the same as the Vioxx without the chemicals. I just got them yesterday and will let you know. If anyone wants that list let me know. Anyone can email me at ***@****
Jackie
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
It is only getting better. I have not felt this good in 2 years! I just hope I "remember" where it started so I don't overdo and hurt my back side again!
Thank you to EVERYONE for all of the posts that gave me a place to research and know I was not alone.
Jackie
Helpful - 0
199177 tn?1490498534
plumeagled,you are doing such a good job !!!!!!! yes sometimes the thought of pain or fear is worse then the pain itself.Try the stuff from the GNC store it might work wonders and by all means keep us posted .
Avis

Helpful - 0
Hi!  That is great news about the Norco!  Did you have back surgery?

I had a laminectomy 11 weeks ago and am still taking Norco (4 per day),
I think I am having the same expereince as you are.  I also think that I have more leg pain when I take it.  I know I get relief from the Advil Liqui Gels.

I'd be interested in hearing the story about your back pain and if you had surgery or not.

Perhaps I should just stop taking it and stick with the Advil.

dak
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.