Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

phentermine withdrawl

Wondering if anyone has any experience with phentermine or diet pill withdrawl? Took my last pill yesterday and I am a little worried about whats coming. thanks Joanne
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Ive been taking Phentermine on and off(mostly on) for the last 3 years.  It helped me to lose 80 pds and got me through my divorce.  Unfortunatly I think Im dependant on it.  Anybody taken it for that long and tried to quit?  Im a little worried
Helpful - 0
Nothing to worry about ---- I have been taking phentermine off and on for 15+ years.  There are no physical withdrawal symptoms - only physiological.  You may not have any energy for a while and you may wish that you had a pill to take at the moment, but you will not be "sick" like you would be if, for example, you were going cold turkey off of opiates (pain pills).  Hope I have put some of your worries to rest!

Love, Cindy
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.