Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

for all of you here THANK YOU

one more thing i didnt add..when i had no one else to talk to and my addiction was controlling my life i just happen to find this website. you people were so kind to me and offered so much great advice it just touched me..this forum was honestly all i had. this is what made me decide to try the suboxone and it is helping me so much and i cannot thank you enough. just keep on doing what you do. there is no telling how many ppl you help. i hope my story will help someone. you are all great people and i know things will get better for you. again thank you from the bottom of my heart...
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
203003 tn?1210855907
I agree this room helped me through detox awhile ago, all the info and kind people was such a blessing, especially when friends and family didnt understand :) thank you for helping me through it. I am going to detox again and i know everyone here will be there for me!! :) this forum is great. Thank you everyone!! you are all so sweet if I could get everyone a present I would!! lol But we all live so far away!! my present, is a big Thank you <33
Helpful - 0
Hi was reading your latest add.  I feel so strongly about this subject cause I am the person standing on the outer; the man I love is addicted to several things, pills, alcohol and some other.  You keep strong and believe in yourself cause people around you do care and trust me when I say it really does tear away at the people who love you.  Life is beautiful and there's so much ahead of you that will make you smile and feel content.  Keep it up you CAN do it!
Helpful - 0
192332 tn?1189755828
What comes around goes around.Good luck with the sub.God Bless
                Bruce
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
And we thank you for being here too..... you help some of us as much as we helped you..
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.