Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
192332 tn?1189755828

Not trying to start any crap but......................

To who it may concern.Leave peeps and their screen names alone!What difference does a screen name make.Pisses me off.Find a hobby.
9 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
In Denmark it is Sunday too - great to hear from people from other countries - maybe some one besides me will be up when all of America is sleeping??? Usually when I join the forum everyone is asleep - so it would be great to see others with a different time line ;-)
Have a great day
Minnie  
Helpful - 0
192332 tn?1189755828
Doesn't matter who your god is.As long as he is a loving non violent one.Drive safe
            Bruce
Helpful - 0
192332 tn?1189755828
Cool screen name!You get it!Good luck with your hubby.god bless.
                      Bruce
Helpful - 0
Thanks.  God Bless you too, whoever your God is, makes no odds to me cause I believe we are all equal no matter our colour, religion etc.  Serephina is a nickname one of my friends gave me - she is the Angel of Families, afraid my name isn't as pretty!  Going out now to drop daughter and her friend off at ten pin bowling.  So catch you later.
Keep smiling
Lynne
Helpful - 0
I'm new here and have already had a great deal of support from FLaddict and help from cleanasIcanbe.  The idea that someone can be so petty about a name is beyond me!  I'm here cause my man has a problem and I already feel better about certain things and am hopeful he will come through this time.  It's a shame that the lady in question is loosing valuable help time with having to wait to get added under her new user name.  So whoever bagged her about her name please focus on the real reason people are on this site - to help one another and offer support - let's not be so silly in future.  The best to all of you and I truly hope you all keep doing so well and remember how valued you all are as people.
Helpful - 0
Its the message. I never questioned my dealers name or asked my Dr if he believed in God and which one so I wont start now lol and tomanypills or sillyme, type names are one thing to mess with, a name like grievingwidow should be respected
Helpful - 0
You have made me feel so much better - you really have.  We may be drug addicts but we are still good decent people (at least 99% of us, that is!).  Thank you again for your support - my children and I appreciate it more than you can know.

Love, Cindy
Helpful - 0
Well here in Australia it is time for me to get some work done - yep it's Sunday and I've got school uniforms etc to get washed.  You guys all take care, be strong and above all else love yourselves.
God bless
Lynne
Helpful - 0
I agree - that was very mean to grieving widow - one of the beauties that drew me to this forum was the encouraging words and the ability to finally be the real me behind the computer!!!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.