Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

+suboxonewithdraw 6mgsdaily

Italked to one guy  on this forum who said he met a girl on line that could help answer me. I went straight after 6-8 years 560mg. oxy habit, been clean, real clean for 6months, but 2weeks ago I got scared I might use, so now as today, Ive been using 6mgs. of suboxone- for 14 days. Im gone to quit cold turkey, but Does anyone know if its gone be  hard, I am still clean but using this sub. for 14 days, Ifeel bad, so Im done (STUPID), a.s.a.p.,please anyone let me know if its going to be hard -By the way Im no stranger to hard, real hard withdrawls- But I dont want no more,Im hoping Im quitting in time thats why Ineed to know what I can expect- THANX  GOOD LUCK TO ALL...WE ALL WILL MAKE IT ....
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
182493 tn?1348052915
I would taper off if it was me... I have heard that sub is hard to withdrawl from..
Helpful - 0
185545 tn?1331074866
hiya.so u were drugfree 4 6months,got scared and hav been takin sub 4 2 wks.i dont understand why a doc rxd u when u didnt even hav a habit and  hav been clean for 6months.dont make sense to me.i think u will b ok if u just stop.dont bother spending wks/months tapering off a 2 wk habit.u mite hav some wds but i wouldnt think them to b so bad.nxt time u r worried about  relapse ask yr doc 4 a full opioid agonist like naloxone/narcan.no danger of dependancy(sp?).
regards J
Helpful - 0
Thanx for both of your opinions, I  used sub again today, so I got to make up my so -called mind ,A.S.A.P.  ANY more suggestions Please give them up ...I can +Actually am starting to feel a little withdraw .. I cant believe after all I did +/ told you all, Im still not sure what to do??  Its now or never !!!!  THANX Again , AND please I could use  any and all  Suggestions hopefully I make a decision TODAY >kawy       ----------------------------------------------------
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.