Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Good Morning

Good morning fellow rx pain pals.  How is everyone today?  It's supposed to be in the 80's here today, and I am going to hobble outside in a while and water my morning glory seedlings.  I love climbers, both roses and morning glory varieties.  I also love tulips.  We have a new house in a new area, so I am trying to landscape, a little at a time. No more snow for now -- I am elated!

I have a question, when I was limping around last week, I fell up the stairs trying to take some clean laundry to my daughter's room.  Since then, I have had serious pain in my back and feel like I can't sit up exactly erect.  I sat in a chair and tried letting my body fall forward slowly to realign my back, but that didn't work.  I feel like I want someone to push it back in place, has anyone experienced this?

5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Yep, I have
and in my experience....stretching it out..

Bending yoru knees a bit....you have to breathe regular in deep out...sorta deal
Bend your body and let it hang......when you put yourself up...grab onto your legs and do it slowly..or you can pull something otu...again

and that doesnt take away my pian...only helps it out a bit..and eventually it just goes away..

C
Helpful - 0
I have a doctors appointment this week, unfortunately not with an orthopedist, but maybe he can help out somewhat.

Thank you for your helpful advice.  I tried the thing you said and I felt better for about two minutes, then the feeling came back again.  I think it may be a disc problem b/c I hear clicking.  The pain is sorta central but shoots down to my sacral area (isn't this fun!) NOT.  And, to think I fell up the stairs b/c my onco had a 'resident' do an exam on me and he pressed so hard into my calf it left a bruise and made me limp.

Helpful - 0
I can relate...I have a bad back.......whatever is wrong with it..Im a clutz

I stretch daily when I wake up to get myself in gear, I do that daily...it helps alot......but like I said, it doesnt take the pain away, bu tit helps...

C
Helpful - 0
How are you doing today btw?  
Helpful - 0
Not too shabby,
busy as a bee...........RUnning out of energy but thats okay..I have half my list completed...
sorry its taken me so long to get back......but you must know how it is...

Thanks very much for asking!! That was nice!!

Happy thoughts and prayers your way

C
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.