Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

so sad got ur email

Hey got ur email dont do it you know what im talking about dont we are in this together i know alot about those placese whatcha wanna know get back to me here or email chros
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I just emailed you agian!
Helpful - 0
hey sweetie i just checked and have no email but maybe its still coming i will wait and see. Just feel so sick and my hubby does not get home for another hour or so and i am alone (other than kids too young to know:) i feel horrible right now and you always seem to make me feel better keep writing to me did u ever download yahoo i wish u would luv u lots chros
Helpful - 0
I don't have anything either, but I am not in w/d but I can assure you that this won't last forever.  God, I would love to come visit you!  I would love to help!  Is  your husband supportive, does he know what you are going thru??
I am gonna try to download yahoo messenger!  I'll let you know in a few!
Helpful - 0
it makes me sad to see you in such pain..Do you have anyone to help you?? don't give up, wish you lived close by i would come and help you...Been there and also prayed for god to just check me out of the hell i was feeling..
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.