Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hey guys, still thinkin' of ya'll

Thanks to all that posted back to me.  I hope everyone is doin' ok.  I've been clean for 3 days now and wow I feel good.  My back hurts like hell, but I'd rather that be goin' on then what was goin' on before lol.  I can't sit here too long so I'm sorry I'm not much help for all the new people.  I will give ya this advice.  It does get better.  The pills make you think that it won't but it will.  

Luvs to all and thinking of you all.  Way to go to everyone!!  Lil.  :)
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Thank you for posting, I too needed that.  My brain is telling me, I think or atleast I hope so, that my back hurts more than it does.  The tricky little guy, wants me to take something I shouldn't.  I'm hoping in a few more days it adjusts some.
Helpful - 0
I'm so sorry that you are goin through that... it will get better.  Kid, you said it right there.  It's your brain tellin' ya you need one but think about it this way.  The pill over a few years brainwashes your brain into thinkin you need one... in a just a day or so you'll be able to lie on the couch without havin' that icky feelin.  Wish I can sit here longer, back is killin me... but I will be back to check on ya'll later k?  Take care and give the problem to god...  I gave it to god last nite and when I woke up this mornin' I felt like a new person.  Thinkin of you, Lil.
Helpful - 0
177036 tn?1192286635
Thanx can use the positive vibes.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.