Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
190466 tn?1215884854

here i go again

im putting my self through the c/t again, when will i ever learn? got some money and hit a dr on friday and it was on. eat about 90 lorcet and soma in a couple days, what a fuc.k up i am. theres really no reason to feel sorry for my self but still i do. the detox seems to get worse every time,this time im through, i cant keep putting my body throgh this sh.t. i care about you all. Clay TX
8 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
So glad to hear that you have regained your strength and will try to stop again. We are all here for you every step of the way. And remember that you are lucky to have the support of your family - do it for them as well as for yourself.
I am sending lots of positive energy
Good luck and keep posting
Minnie
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
I know this is a hard time for you. Your wife was kind enough to let us know you weren't doing so good, but that you were ok. That was appreciated. All kinds of things go through a person's mind when someone comes up missing when they have been actively posting. I hope you can start posting again now and we will offer all the help we have to give.

Please try one more time and we will help get you there as much as we possibly can.

Gentle Hugs.....LS
Helpful - 0
177036 tn?1192286635
I think 99 percent of us have been theredonethat.  I want you to do the same thing that everybody else has been telling me and Go slow, relax, don't beat on self.  One foot in front of the other is all I can do today and it is working.  I'm alive and doing well enough under the circumstances.  Please read all the positive stuff here and write alot!  There are so many new names since I came back and some of the old ones too.  It's kinda neat when you think that no matter where you are we're here too.  Take care!!  You're not an a hole and I couldn't wait to get back to this forum and help and be helped... (the latter mostly for both of us but there is some good sobriety here).  What we're trying to achieve, (I think all of us), is sobriety..... we want the same things we had when we were before drugs.... we want to laugh, be witty, be attractive, be worthy of His Love, God the father.  Funny thing is, we cannot do anything to defeat devine love!!  He will love us though this.  I know this from the heart, because it was written there.
Love
me
PS He will find away to bring us to our kness and when we get up we will be a better person.
Helpful - 0
177036 tn?1192286635
I guess you carry a lot of weight aroung here... i was writing that long one and then vwala 2 more great people posted... see how it works?  you have to stay here and ajust the strays when you get some time....
Helpful - 0
You can do it buddy!  Get er Done!!
I know there are a lot of people here pulling for you, including myself.

The others here will say much nicer things, not that I don't want to, I'm just not nearly as good at this 'giving support' as most of the others here.  I do know how much it has been helping me though, so - I'm doing my best!    Ha

Pullin for ya

Kidd
Helpful - 0
177036 tn?1192286635
Yes, gentle hugs cause I know your hair is on fire.
Helpful - 0
You have so much to fight for and you WILL come out the other end feeling like a new person.  Stop beating on yourself, you have a problem, you've admitted it and now your are facing it with the support and immense love of your wife.  You will find strength from her and she will find strength with every step forward you take.  Go slow, be honest with her if you slip up tell her, keep her close and keep it open and real.  Things will get better you will find one day you wake up and remember what it's like to just enjoy seeing the sun shine, see the butterflies (corny but true), or the waves crashing on the beach or the snow falling.  What makes you a whole person is your wife and family and of course YOURSELF; at the moment you just feel empty cause that little monster (as judgesheart calls it) has got you believing that's what makes you whole.  You can do it, so get on and kill that bast*** monster!
Helpful - 0
glad to see you here, i think we were all worried about you. your wife posted and seems to love you very much.  i posted "WE ARE ALL THE SAME" a few posts down, read it and let me know what you think. i think it might help you a little. please, please try to post as much as possible both you and your family are in my daily thoughts. I remember the 1st time you came to this forum and watching you get clean, I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT AGAIN!!!!!

remember we all take "baby steps" sweetheart

luv ya,
tink  :)
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.