Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
182493 tn?1348052915

Good morning.

Hey everyone..from what I hear my mum is doing better she got dizzy and fainted again in the shower.. luckily her hubby had forgotten something and came back from work. he just started letting her shower by herself in January.. my mom is very young..she will be 45 in september. docs go back and forth with the MS thing but thats it..
Thanks to everyone who sent me a message..
13 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hi Steph.....what makes them think she has MS....have they done any definitive tests on her?  Could she be anemic?  I'm not sure what happened with her but has she always gotten dizzy or is this something new?  I am anemic and I get dizzy spells very often but I don't pass out...just lightheaded.

Hope you have a good day today....I'm off to pick up my daughter...I will be cleaning out her and her sister's clothes drawers (I HATE this task) so this should take me the better part of the day!  I hope things work out with  your mom!
Peace,
Marcie
Helpful - 0
Good morning Stephanie (it is almost dinnertime here)

Good to hear that you mother is okay.

How are you doing with the taper? Did yesterday go okay and are you feeling any w/d now?

Hope you are doing good (I'm not so good, got another infection in my tooth, it is so frustrating and painful - I don't know why I attract all these infections all the time).
And have a good day at work
Minnie
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
Well 2 winters ago she was shoveling snow and she got dizzy and lost all sense in her right side of her face and arm, face was like Bells palsey.. but it wasn't a stroke.. she passed out.. the nerves came back her face is fine.  she gets dizzy and passes out.. no anemia.. they keep saying its nerve related... and the MS thing.. which I am told is hard to get a sure diagnosis of. she is really young.. smoked all her life and drank alot still does on occasion .. they have done a bunch of MRI's and blood tests.. who knows???
Helpful - 0
Morning ladies........
Fl, glad to know your mom is feeling better...to some degree, sh eis in my thoughts and prayers......

Hope you have a good day

Marice...........I can understand your task to be alot, yet isnt it great to go thru the memories of wow I remember this...or that...with this time or that...I dont know ...Im a dork....Im so sentimental....lol.....................So instead of looking it as a chore.....as a way to remember................You are trurely lucky....
I hope your doing well......................Keep in touch

C
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
Minnie-- your poor mouth...  Tink and I have this theory that the pills make our teeth bad.. and make everything go wrong in what would normally be routine. I am feeling better today.. thank you for asking..

Oxybliss-- good to see you girl.. haven't seen much of you lately.. Anyone hear from Creek???
Helpful - 0
You are right girl....I should be looking at the glass half full! Just in that frame of mind today!  The little ones share a room and it is a mess (the drawers are overstuffed so once I get started I'm sure I will get all sentimental...they really do grow so fast!!!!

Thanks C....needed that asskicking today!!!!! (Mild as it was!LOL)

Have a good day all!
Marcie:)
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
load up all their stuff and take it to a Kids consignment shop.. think of all the cash you can get for their stuff..  thats how i always think when i clean out my closet.. ebay here i come...
Helpful - 0
Marcie, hahaha my little subtle way of.....Hey look what you have?..........just kidding...................I hear ya moods and stuff...yet its always nice to see a different prespective................
Yet the kids messy room..............Jeez I do remember that...actually if anything going threw the toys was the worst...umm, what does this match up with, Where did this come from.............Does this even work lol.......hehehe.....oh the memories...lol

Fl, I heard from Creek a few days ago actually jus tover the weekend, I dont think I got back to her though, so I will send her off an email.............and will let ya know if I hear anything.......or vise versa...................PLLLEASE lol.........

Im EXHAUSTED............this is  a ME day.........I did go on the treadmill.........yiippie......but Im BEAT.......I didnt sleep well last night..company leaving let, trying to unwind from being in the car all day...Took the little one out shopping yesterday because she is getting spring pictures done......Ya know, hat, girly socks, shoes to go with a dress...sorta deal, shes a real girly girl......lol I have no idea how we make whatever our little relationship work...IM not that girly.............maybe a little I just call those suck days lmfao............

Doing a bit of beadwork but nothing major.........mostly everything is ready to be sent out..............So...............Just odds and ends.........Im not far behind so Im doing alright...........
Now I should get to necklaces and earrings..........oh STeph I guess that answers your question the other day if lol I made jewerly ....sorry for such a late replay but lol YES, I do lmfao........

Miss you girls............

C
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
I asked about the jewelry because I am searching for amber jewelry for my wedding... I need clip on earrings due to my metal sensitivity..  and I was looking for a matching necklace.. not as easy as I thought it would be..  I have been to every vintage store in town.. nothing.. I did buy something on ebay but haven't seen it in person yet.. so I was just asking.. didn't know if you had any ideas...
Helpful - 0
Hi speaking o jewelry how about amber chandiler earrings I am a jewelry designer google magickmetal.ca  Its hard to ind exactly what you want I 'nm sure you know i you see.  I knot pearls too pearls and amber look lovly together.  could make something send a picture to you i you don't like its ok I can sell anyways  congrats on wedding too.  I've been married 14 years and love it.  All the best ps no amber on website except ring but can make anything.
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
thanks I will check it out when i get home tonight.... I want something vintage looking since my dress has a 20's feeling to it... and I need clip ons or screw ons for earrings..
I don't know if you draw stuff out first but if so  email me   ***@**** with ideas.. off to work soon
Helpful - 0
Yea I dont know much about working with stones like that.....

Sorry girl.........but looks like you might have something

I know there is TONS of amber jewerly at a few stores here...and just wikkked looking...........but as far as making it..I really wouldnt know

Helpful - 0
Hi Steph
Only on for a short time cause Mum arrived yesterday from UK - going shopping with her soon.  Did you get my post yesterday concerning your Mum?  I asked if you knew whether or not she could have pernicious anaemia cause her symptoms sound alot like mine and I have it.  Please go to your post yesterday my comment is last one and it will give you more details about B12 deficiency - it could be possible.  Your Mum is the same age as me.  Even with my injections sometimes my face feels very numb and I still get dizzy spells just don't faint if I'm up-to-date with my jabs.
Well my lovely I hope you get those earings sounds like it will be wonderful - love the 20's theme!!
Sorry haven't got long but rest assured I am thinking of you and all the other lovely people on here and wishing you and them the very best life has to offer!
Luv Lynne
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.