Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hydrocodone dosage

There have been times I've had to take 3 10/500 at a time to releave pain. Is there an amount that will mess you up if you take to many. I know 4000 is the most in a day.
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
177036 tn?1192286635
Well if that means about 9 to 12 a day I would say you are going to have a big problem stopping.  If it's just 3 a day that might not be too dificult
Helpful - 0
The problem with any consistent use is that you will build up a tolerance and need to increase the amt. you are taking to get relief. EVentually you will probably end up taking as many as 9-10 a day, maybe more; and yes, not only is this hard on your liver, you will most likely become chemically dependent resulting in a full-blown addiciton. Then stopping will be HELL...most of us here have reached that point and are struggling to get off the buggers. And trust me--it is no easy task.

Good Luck--Hope this helps.

--Athena
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.