Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Anyone who wants to hear me complain!

Well I'm off to court again for the shoplifting thing.  I absolutely don't want to go.  Especially after my wonderfully abusive ex kept calling last night.  I am so fed up with everything I don't know where to turn.  I am feeling completely drained physically and emotionally with all the **** in my life.  I am sick of pills, sick of pain, sick of it all.  I'm sorry I am in a very negative mood.  I worked on my ex (over the phone) to get him to go to the psych ward here and I finally convinced him to go and get some help.  His gramma came and got him (because I refuse to see him) and believe it or not they sent him home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He even told them how suicidal he is.  What a world, when the people that truly need the help can't get it.  I know I'm rambling but it would have taken a huge load off of my shoulders to know he was taken care of AND locked up.  I'm so discouraged with life today.  Any uplifting thought or advise would be appreciated today.  Thank you all so much for listening.
Peete
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
176803 tn?1198539598
I have been there many times...with my x-wife...and myself....you x must have not said the right words. Any hospital has to keep you if you tell them you ARE going to hurt yourself or others. Saying you felt or sometimes feel suicidal or homacidal don't work..it has to be in the present form. Good luck to you at your court date.
Helpful - 0
Thank you so much for that info.  I'm sure that's what happened if they have to keep you if you put it in the present tense.  I really appreciate the advise.
Thanks
Peete
Helpful - 0
"Cure your soul by means of the senses" - Oscar Wilde
Helpful - 0
Hi...I'm so sorry you are feeling down....you need to worry about you.....i know you are worried about your ex...is he any danger to you?  I'm just concerned about you....you are trying to keep your **** together and it sounds like you also have to worry about someone else....I wish I could say something to make it better but all I can say is you need to take care of yourself....think of you first!  Does your ex have family that is aware of his suicidal tendencies?  If so you need to get them involved too! Stay strong H okay?

Prayers to you!
Marcie
Helpful - 0
OMG sounds like you got a lot on your plate right now and its ok if you have a pity party every now and again, especially when your in the spot your in.  Its coming at you from every direction.  But, if you take care of your court and get your things done today at least you got that behind you.  Tomorrow is a new day.  The pill thing will always be in the back of our mind whether we have good times or bad.. Try to hang in there, your just having a bad time, this to shall pass.  I hope your day starts getting a little better and your court goes ok.. Huggs and Peace, G
Helpful - 0
Thank you all for the good advice.  It's sooooo hard to ever put myself first since it's something I've never done.  Yes, he has family but they are all basically useless.  I don't like to sound mean but a fact is a fact.  I made it through court and I'm trying to relax now.  Thank you everyone.

Peete
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.