Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

ALRIGHT

Well..............IM HOME!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!

I still have something to do..........something VERY IMPORTANT..........

As most of you know, I admitted doing something...something terribly wrong........I felt like **** after doing it...
No, I haven't used..but heck, did I ever want to
And apart of me does right now..

Im sorry I havent taken anytime to reach out to anyone on the board today!! I have so much going on in my head..and I feel terribly alone..right now

I know I have some phone numbers to give you guys a call, and i am going to need to do that.................

TINK WHERE ARE YOU!!! I know I asked you today, I just didnt get home till alot later than what i expected.......So........I dont know...Im a bit lost and I know this will pass.....I just feel like ****...I know what I did is wrong...and what I want to do is wrong....................I feel bad...yet, I will do what is right.....

So whoever I have a number for...get ready you are goign to hear from me .........I cant do what I have do alone......and nor do I want to be..

Thanks for your time...
C
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
182493 tn?1348052915
I am home and off work.. give me a call
Helpful - 0
Im going to do that

RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotta go back and get your number

I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE HOME..
tHANK YOU SOOO VERY MUCH...GOSH i FEEL LIKE CRYING LOL

C
Helpful - 0
hey girl, i'll be on for a few minutes, sorry but when my sister gets home from work she likes to get on "her own" computer, lol

so if you still need me, i'm here for you, but i need your number cause i dont have it.  you can always email it to me.

so how did your day go since you got home? i worry about you sweetheart...

luv ya always,
tink  :)
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
I think she is better now.. we talked on the phone and took care of it.. guess what Oxy says "aboot" its so cute..
Helpful - 0
thanks for helping her and letting me know how she's doing. i've been really worried. i think we missed eachother earlier. i was wondering how her accent would be. i bet it is cute... :)

luv ya,
tink  :)
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
her accent is super cute.. and super canadian... I love it
Helpful - 0
Awww, you girls are the greatest...................

Good night i will chat tomorrow............

C
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.