Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Mariyah2

Hey Mariyah....I feel like your mother....Been worried about you! Are you doing ok?  Haven't seen you post too much so I hope whatever is going on in your life is postivie!  No judgement here, just concern! Please let me know how you are...ok?  
Peace,
Marcie:)
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Sorrry to barge in on your message, but, I just wanted to say hi.  I have not seen you for a while.  How are things going with you???   I hope all is well, I havent been reading the forum much last week and I need to get caught up with you guys... Huggs, G
Helpful - 0
Hey girl...I'm doing well thanks....busy as hell but feeling really good! Lots of school events with the kids and I've been working a lot lately.  I am part time but have been doing shifts for people who needed coverage!  I have to chaperone a CYO dance tonight...my daughter is not too happy about that...I guess I cramp her style!LOL

How are you sweetie!  Hope all is going well with you now that your mom-in-law is gone (She did leave...right?)/ I read that you were quite sick....are you feeling better?  I have a hard time keeping track of everything right now...so many new people....I'm so glad that people find the forum helpful....very sad that Mannie may be leaving...he has been a source of true inspiration for me! Just like Beachtowel....I miss him so much too! Glad you are still here!  Let me know how things are going with you ok?

Thanks for checking in....
Peace,
Marcie:)
Helpful - 0
Its good to hear that you are feeling well.  I know its hard to keep track of everyone here.  I did read that Mangee might be leaving and I really hope that he re-considers, most of us here might not reply, like myself, but, I love his post.  Can you fill me in, What happened to Beachtowel??  I have not seen or heard anything from him and I just loved his insight.  Its funny I was just sitting here thinking about Beachtowel and Creek.  The board just is not home without them.  Lizzies post was so true today.  Everyone has their place on this forum.  It makes it so well rounded and gives so many diffrent views, not just views of people detoxing, but, those that are clean, using, or been on the other side of it.  I love this place.  I do miss you girl, Huggs, Georgia
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.