Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
177003 tn?1266270355

JUST REMINDING EVERYONE

INTERVENTION is on if anyone wants to watch. I'm kind of watching and typing. lol

Hugs...LS
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
You came a long way girl, I hope you give yourself the credit that you deserve...  Dont look back just keep moving along with your new life full of love and happiness.  You have much to be thank-ful for that you have worked your butt off for,  When we finally get off these pills for good the world is our oyster...  I am happy for you, Huggs, G
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
i am watching as well as on the forum.. this is my Friday night ritual.. the girl reminds me alot of me when i was younger and a IV heroin addict.. I ended up living in my car in North Philly bad part of town.. 16th and Lehigh.. finally got help.. well.. finally wanted help.. and I was about to be indicted for federal drug trafficking charges.. so since I got clean they let me testify and I didn't get in trouble.. alot of others did..i am very lucky...and grateful
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.