Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

LIZZI, FLADDICT, LADY - I cant sleep until

I hear from Bruce.  Have you guys gotten an email or anything so I won't worrry.
11 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hey Mis take, I was just thinking about him too.  He sounds really down..  At least he has all of us here to support him.. I do hope he reads his post... How are you doing????   You must be on the west coast too.  Seems like all my friends are east coast and I end up alone on the computer after 10 oclock...  :((
Huggs to you girl,,, G
Helpful - 0
Hey - not all of us on the east coast are sleeping ...

:>)
Helpful - 0
Good cause I have nobdoy to talk to.  I have never chatted with you before, whats your story.  Do you want to share???
Helpful - 0
I didn't know you were here tonight.  You are a good lurker too, I see.  I guess you have to be with.....................................  sorry about that.

anyway, I hope someone has talked to bruce.  I don't like to see a post like that and then nothing.  

Im on central time but an insomniac w/out pills so you can just imagine me now!!!  lol

How are you doing?  Ive followed through your posts this and last week but I know we haven't talked directly about you and Id like to know.

thanks for writing back so quickly.  

love, tracy
Helpful - 0
Im here, day 7 just a little lethargic, other than that is has not been that bad this time I think cause I had cut to 3 pills a day for so long.
On the Bruce thing, yeah, he has us all he is here and it is very unsettling to read a post like that and then nothing.  My hope is he took a lunesta and went to sleep and was looking for a better day tomorrow.  I dont have his email so I havent heard from him.  Bruce, if you are reading this, please just give us a ok, sign and we will get some peace of mind from that.
What about you Mis Take???  I havent really talked to you since the script that you were scared about.  How are things going for you since that whole catastropy????  Huggs Girl,, G
Helpful - 0
I lurked here for 3 or 4 days before I started making some comments. It was very theraputic listening to other people's stories and comforting to know that my w/d symptons were just like most around here.

I went c/t from vicodin 8 days ago ... started with basic strenght vicodin in 2003 and was up to taking 5-6 10/300 a day now - really sucked. I never saw myself being pulled in until it was too late. I didn't like to take it during the day, so I was taking it when I got home. Wasn't bad at first, but the more I needed made it that much harder not to take some during the day. Sooooo, almost every day went like this: good sleep, mornings not too bad. After lunch I would start to feel like ****, then by 4-5pm I could actually feel w/d until I popped 4 or 5 of them at once just to feel better. Evening would be ok, then off to bed only to repeat.

The worst part was that I was isolating myself from my wife and kids, and the whole world. All I wanted to do was make it thru the day so I could take my buddies in the evening and chill. Didn't want to go out, do anything. I even skipped out Christmas trip with family (2 hours away) because I wanted to saty home and be with my buddies instead. Nice life ... not.

Best decision I ever made to go c/t ... like I posted before - I actually came home from work today and asked my wife if she wanted to go out to eat for dinner. I hadn't done that in over two years. Yea - pain killers make you feel better ... not. They just consume your life until it isn't a life anymore.

Thanks for listening ... hope I can sleep some tonight.
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
I'm here too. Most people in IN are sleeping but I'm a night owl. I will be awake and online for another hour at least. If anyone hears from Bruce, please let me know. It was almost haunting the way he posted. I'm very worried.
Hugs to all you nuts. lol.....LS
Helpful - 0
Honey, you sound like a carbon copy of my story the only diffrence is DOC, I was taking Loratab, its funny how it so quickly consumes your life.  It sucks the life out of you.  I do think this is the best descion you could make for yourself and then for your family.  Your wife probably wants back the man she married.  I know what your going through because my story is pretty much the same, I am on day 7 again, been through this a few times.  I am hoping its my last tme.  Are you going to try NA for some outside support or counseling??  That works for some, I kinda had a bad experience with it, but, I know many people that working the 12 steps have totally changed thier lives... Keep us posted, your in a great place that gives you support no matter what.. Huggs to you, I hope you get some sleep too.  It kinda eases your nerves a bit.... G
Helpful - 0
Thank you for asking, and about Roof, I hope your right and he just dozed off.

ME, ME, ME - what can I say about me.  lol

alot has changed since that SCARY as hell night.  Nothing came of that, thank goodness, I had an angel looking down on me then, for sure.  Since, I have gotten on suboxone and have been doing fantastic till yesterday and a new chapter of fiasco in tracy's book of life.  I posted it in the lurkers post by lizzie.  If you get a chance, Id love to know your thoughts.  Im haunted rifht now, and need to get to bed.  It is late and all babies will be up soon.
Im loosing my mind, typing this late.  I can't believe Im even making sense.  Washed up at 36 - what a sad story.  lol

Im going to go to bed very shortly, but I look forward to talking with you soon.
Georgia, I really appreciate you being there for me that night back in Jan,/Feb. That was such a turning point for me and if it hadn't been for you and dallas123, I really don't know where I'd be right now.  So, thank you very much for all the kind, nonjudgmental, encouraging things you said back then.  It positively affected my life and I am eternally grateful.  I mean it - you played a very crutial role in my recovery!!   I'll always remember!!   so  THANK YOU AGAIN..  talk to you soon.

love, Tracy
Helpful - 0
You helped me as much with your story as we helped you by listening.  I am glad to hear you are better.  You are not washed up at 36, you need to get off your computer and get your butt in bed,, I do want to read your post from yesterday and I will give you my thoughts but, I can tell this is a whole different Tracey that came here a few months back and I am excited for you,,, Go to bed, same here I got to get up with my 3 in the morning too,, We are addicted to pills, addicted to this site,, Just addicted, Uggh,,,, ttyl  Hugg, Georgia
Helpful - 0
that's it!!

love, tracy
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.