Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

adictedtoloritab

Everything has come together for me. My life is back to normal. I am without pain and am enjoying my grandchildren again. I don't dare lift them up for fear that my herniated disc will act up again. Food is great and I am sleeping normally once more. I am hoping that what I have just written will happen to one and all here on this forum. Each time I post it is in the hopes that I have helped someone to move forward. There is nothing as ebjoyable as knowing that something you have written has raised the hopes of others and has given them a rise in spirit. Each step that is taken is a lesson. That is how you learn. When you have gained enough experience in dealing with your problem along with what to avoid in future you will move a little further along. You have all experienced the pain and suffering that comes with the attempts to withdraw. Use it, take time,if necessary, to sit back and add up what you have learned.
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
That was a great post because I could probably write a book as well as many of us here.  But, what I havent been doing is writing it down and taking it in.  Really listening to what I wrote and learning what is stuck up in my brain,,, Thats a good one, its going to take a few days, especially with the 3 kids, but, I will do it.  
How is your wife doing??  I havent heard you mention her lately.  I do hope she is well.  Wish I had you here to take care of my kiids, he-he.  How old are the little ones???  I know its great to see them, but, you get the benifit of sending them back home... Well huggs, Im getting sleepy,, G
Helpful - 0
I wish I would have known you were going to be up here while I was writing to you down there.  Please read, if you get a chance as I am much to lazy and tired to cut/paste. lol lol  

And as usualy, you are exactly right again.  I hate that it is hitting so close to home right now but I appreciate it none the less.  you are an inspiration and have such a way with words.  You and CATUF are always a joy to read - so THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

sincerely,
Tracy
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.