Aa
A
A
A
Close
199177 tn?1490498534

Update

Hiyas everyone ,
I am alittle over 23 days clean doing well . Sorry I have not been able to post as much this week very very busy   My work day has been 14 hours .
  I have found that I am dealing with PAWS but getting thru .
Wed will be a big day for me I have to go to the doctor . I gained almost 30 pds while useing and even with working out every day sence I got clean I have not been able to lose a pound ,so going to get blood work done . My pain level has been about a 5 but dealing .
One day at a time everyone
have a great day
Avis
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Wow, not surprising we are both experiencing PAWS!! I'm not wishing it upon you, but I can't help but say it feels good to know I'm not alone and that this may be "normal", even though it feels like insanity.

Congrats on you clean time!!!!! HOORAY!! You're doing great. I'm sorry you have to deal with that pain. Hang in there. Perhaps there's a non-addictive, non-medicating solution for that in your future.

We'll get through this together.

XOXO

Have a great day,

--Avis
Helpful - 0
oops--I mean from Athena, LOL!
Helpful - 0
From a newbie................what is PAWS?
Helpful - 0
199177 tn?1490498534
It stands for Post Acute Withdrawl Syndrome "PAWS" kind of is that your brain still wants the drug long after detox
hope this helps
Avis
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.