Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

its day 3

Hello all it is day 3 going cold turkey with a 2 year run around with TRAMADOL. I feel a little better and it my birthday dont ask my age just look at my login name and figure it out..  i feel a lot better as of now but that could change real quick. ""i just cant seem to sleep at all"" i get mabe 2 hrs and i wake up exhausted and wide awake, anyone got any ideas to help get sleep with tram withdrawls? and alcohol dont work , that made me feel worse with the withdrawls. how much Phenergan is safe to take, i am taking 50mg at night and 50 during the day, is that to much. any input is tryley welcome  thanks
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
are you being for real...it's my b'day too.  Im '71 though.  Anyway, I was about to close up the computer when I read your post and thought there may not be a lot of ppl on right now, and you need some answers.  I do not know a lot about Tram - only that it sux to get off of.  SO, ONE thing your obviously tough. also, I assume you are doing this of your own free will and anyone who can is a very strong person.  So I already know you are a fighter and a strong will.  That tells me that you will beat this demon.  I feel sure the others that have tram problems that I know of - they post in the morning so check back at this later tomorrow - I feel sure you will get a better range of responses that way.

I can say - CONGRATS you are making a decision that will positively affect u for the rest of your life. That I know to be true b/c Im here w/ you and we will beat it.

Im sorry I have to crash now - my old body is not tooo happy with me.   HEY, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY - I really thought it was my day but I will gladly share with another with such good character traits.  Good luck jeff - you can do this.
Sincerely,
Mis Take.  
Helpful - 0
199177 tn?1490498534
jeffrey1963,
jeffrey, good for you being on your third day IT will start to get better !!!! I also had a tram issue , I tried every thing for sleep nothing worked .It had to work it self out night 4 i got about 5 hours of sleep then things got better from there . I am on day 24 I sleep much better now .If you have any more questions we all all here to help .
Avis
Helpful - 0
  when does this overall feeling bad go away?  my body hurts and i feel like if i am standing i want to sit down and when i sit down i want to get up. all i am doing is walking the floor like i am looking for something. my nose is so runny and i have this swishing sound in my head from time to time. i am so tired and i cant rest.  you say you are on day 24 and was thinking you could tell me when this feeling i hace will stop and i will feel normal again... i keep telling myself if i only had about 200mg of tram i would be ok, i am so preocupied with it. but i dont have any and cant get any untill next week because the pharmacy wont fill it early. i dont know if i can stand feeling this way much longer and dont have any choices right now but to stay off it cause i cant get it right now, I curse the day i ever started taking tramadol for a pinched nerve in my back/ ANYONE OUT THERE THAT IS EVER OFFERED (ultram), (ultracet), (tramadol) its all the same drug,, FOR GODS  SAKE DONT TAKE IT FOR VERY LONG. It as addictive reguardless what your Dr. tells you. If I ever get off it and get thru this "I will never take that stuff again" This  is hell Folks
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.