Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Cinnamonstix

OMG, your back!  I was hoping you had left for good.  Now let me understand, are you the single mom with a baby?  Or are you the mom with a son that has a disease?  Which story is it?
And members of this panel, please do not jump on me.  She has more identities than you can imagine.
15 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
LOL not that I need to explain myself, but.....I never said I was a single mom..I don't know where she got that one from, but I do have a son with leukemia, and I also have 5 other kids, 2 of them are babies. So I don't see where she is saying my story is different.
Thanks to all of you who won't give her the attention she wants. Her name is madison, alot of you have already been told about her. She and angel47 are also the same person.
She likes to use the number 47...she also used it when she signed in as 'slowlidi47', too...remember Lizzie?
Anyway....I gotta get to bed...I have been working doubles at work.
Don't give her the attention she craves. She's claiming to be 'back'...yet, most of us know she never left.....
Just ignore her BS.....I plan to do just that after I make this post.

Jen
Helpful - 0
I have known the name changes of this person for a long time. I was jumped on when i exposed her. You ask why do I care? I think it bothers me that someone would come on here and cause trouble and then be the hero under a new name. It is the deciet that bothers me and because i brought it up once i was jumped on bad. you are good and decent people and i know you trust with good hearts. i just did not want to see any of you hurt. i really care for all of you and i feel bad for the member who has chnaged name and story so many times. i am happy that someone else know too. i will not post again and will still read because i do care about the good peoples here.
Helpful - 0
202347 tn?1189755825
Well I'm not jumping on you. I'm a liscensed psychologist with my own building and practice, a masters and doctorate in pharmacology, bio. psych. and neuropsych. and I just try to be of help when I can in between patients or after work, not jump on anyone or start trouble.
xo- D.
Helpful - 0
Thank you, but there will be people that read my post and start slamming me.  I probably shoulnd't have made it, but it's so true.  As I said, it wouldn't be so bad, but she is quick to blame others for the very same thing she does and I just don't like fake people.
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
ya know...in the grand scheme of things...what does it matter?  if someone is here asking for help or able to give advice they are welcome.  it is only the ppl who come here with the intent to disrupt the forum that are called out.   for some odd reason they receive pleasure in doing so.  does it really matter what the story is behind the addiction?...or is the important thing that they are here asking for help?  

kim
Helpful - 0
147172 tn?1226758178
Even if it were true, what you're saying.... why do you care?  
It seems to me that it would be healthier and make more sense for you to continue with your life and not make up screen names to come back just to "warn" us.
It just seems silly that you're interested in it all......
You said it yourself, people are going to jump on you.  If no one is going to believe you and you're not going to be validated, why bother?  If you know the truth than stay away fromo her.  If not, let it be.......
Things have been going well on this forum.  There is no need to stir up controversy.
Helpful - 0
Your statement is very true and I accept that.  I'm not trying to stirr up controversy as girly buff puts it.  I just wish everybody knew the whole story about cinnamonstix.  Thank you for listening.
Helpful - 0
Certainly.  Cinnamonstix has so many identities and stories going that I don't know how she keeps them straight.  I don't know how long you have been here but if you go back and reseach, you will read her stories and they don't match up.  But what makes it worse is that she is quick to blame others as being trouble makers.  When I did not see her here for a few days, I thought she had left.  I knew when I made this post that I would probably be jumped.  I am not trying to make trouble, just trying to warn others.  She will probably make up a new storie to cover what I mentioned the first time.  It wouldn't be so bad that she does this, except she blames others for doing the same thing.
Helpful - 0
Angel47, girly buff didn't ask that of you.  She asked "me" why do I care?  I care because I hate fake people but worse than that is fake people that blame others.  But Lizzie Lou's statement made sense so I let it go.  But I too, am glad to know that someone else knows.
Helpful - 0
Why are you targeting her.  It is the latest trend on here to come back under a diffrent name.  We have so many people that have came back under diffrent names, big deal.  Stick around and you will see there is more than just one person.  We all need help and that is what we are here for.. I hope you have a good day.  Do you want to talk about what is going on with you??  If you came to this site you must be here because you need support.  We are here for you.. Peace, G
Helpful - 0
to each of you who know, think you know, or just good hearts trying to expose frauds, whatever:  I left here a weel ago soooo confused and upset b/c I felt that I had no idea who was who and what was what.  I had started reading old posts and archives just to learn and had come across some unsettling stuff - not about cinn, but others.  Anyway - I was horrified.  I really thought that I would never come back b/c what if I was helping a "fake"  wasn't that a waste of my time.  

after much thought on the subject - and bouncing it off some email friends from here, I decided that you know what - IT just doesn't matter in the end.  If someone needs to invent a story, tell the real one, fib a little, whatever - if they want help, I will freely give it - as others have done to me.  I really learned that I honestly can not have motives here or it won't work.  THIS PLACE REALLY WORKS IF IT IS ALLOWED TO DO SO!!  learned that first hand this weekend.  anyway, smiles/angel and others - I hear your concern and evern understand it, though I don't know you either, but at the end of the day, if I have made one person's day better b/c I posted to them - man, what a wonderful, powerful thing that is.  

I hope this makes sense b/c I honestly understand the concern - whether right, wrong, or whatever.  I hope if you guys/girls/birds lol, need help that you will sincerely, ask and ppl give it to you.  Have a great Sunday - it's beautiful outside and all is right (for this moment in time) so enjoy..

love and best wishes,
Mistake (tracy)
Helpful - 0
202347 tn?1189755825
..... you have such a wonderful heart, I don't think any of us could have said that better ourselves! I'm not so heartfelt and understanding as that ( of course with patients I am) but I just have never been a real emotional, compassionate person, it's good souls like you that balance it all out.

(I hope that was taken in the way it was meant)

xoxo- D.

Oh and I e-mailed you a while ago ;)
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
Yes, I know about it, too. I just have to concentrate on getting off the fentanyl patches and helping people along the way if I can. I just don't want to cut anyone's head off, because that's not up to me to do. We can live with it and it won't bother us.God Bless All.....LS
Helpful - 0
dutchess - totally taken the right way and thank you.  Im a little too "feeling" sometimes a henderance, ya know.  My hubby is more the other way and I think he's the bomb b/c he always speaks his mind and doesn't take **** from anyone.  I wish to be like that - but it takes all kinds - right?  I will read the emails and thanks in advance for that - you are really so helpful and kind with all the time you give to us crazies  lol    hehe

Lady, I think you rock btw.  You have done so well.  And, I have been on those damn patches and was convinced that they are created by satan.  You keep it up cause I can't wait to see you beat them to death.  

love, tracy
Helpful - 0
202347 tn?1189755825
Would you care to explain your post?
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.