Aa
A
A
A
Close
186166 tn?1385259382

MisTake

YIPPEE...WOOOOO HOOOOO...YIPPEE...WOOOOO HOOOOO

YOU DID IT GIRLIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i know you're up...that "big fat baby" is roaring to go.  i sure hope you got some sleep...OMG girl...you needed it BAD.

ha ha...it's NOT your birthday anymore.  my close friends and i have this "special" way of celebrating birthdays...and this is all worked out before hand.  we all get together and go out to dinner.  only one person gives her gift that night...followed by only one person giving her gift each day there after.   that way we "extend" the birthday for several days...it is alot of fun.

isn't it funny that we live close by.  i also have two cousins that live in cullman...do you know where that is?  i go up there at least once a month to visit.  i just took one of my horses up there a few weeks ago so that when i go visit we can both ride...

anyway...just wanted to say how proud i am of you...such strength.

huggs,
kim

3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
yea me.  Damn, I hate days that aren't all about me!! LOL

oh, know cullman, I am exactly where you are headed (or did head) - such the metropolis.  hahaha

hubby let me sleep til 10:30 and if you couldn't tell - I needed it.  I actually started to see things at about 5 this morning.  Really weird how the mind plays tricks.  So now, I got both kids to nap - (OH PLEASE!!!!!!!!! DONT LET IT END ANY TIME SOON) - they never sleep at the same time- so a rare treat.

The b'day you guys have sounds much better than my one day deal.  I think Im going to request that it starts right now - have a feeling they are sick of Tracy day for a while.;;  hehe

and ps  --- no strength - just great friends, with great advice - but yuck - I dont feel so great today - but    only 1 more!!  I can do it, I think i can, I think I can....

love ya - going to enjoy a little silence
tracy
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
you think?  i know you can...i know you can!

OMG girl...we have got to get together.

huggs,
kim
Helpful - 0
I have helped her clean house all day!!!  lol

I am compulsively neat - ALL HER FAULT!! but living with her, I think I might pee CLorox.  hehe  Really, though this woman is a machine.  She is switching her closets today (Im sure you know the drill) - summer down, winter up.  Lord, please give me the strength not to put her in the zip up storage closet. lol

Anyway, due to this, I have been missing all day.  I missed everyone so much and hope you guys had a great day - not cleaning.  AND BTW - I DID MAKE IT!! so you were right all along, mamma Lizzie.   Don't feel great right at the moment but it's one night - so no biggie.  So many here go through so much more, it's hard to complain about baby w/d.  I honestly couldn't do it much longer than this and Imean that.  I tried to explain to my mom today just how AWFUL they are but until you have lived it, or watched someone live it - it is hard to understand.  Have u had to be in that position w/ either son?  My mom-in-law has been thru hell with my bro-in-law (heroin -iv user, now methadone).  She has watched him detox and was mortified.  He's a little dramatic too (I think most boys are - when sick)  I swear - hubby can stub a toe and be laid up for a week.  haha  lol
Really, though - how in the world did I get here from where this paragraph started.  oh boy, i still need sleep i think.

anyway, I wanted to check in.  Im going to go and read a little and then off the beddy by for mwa.  HAVE a great night and 'see you" after doc in the am.  Should be an interesting appointment.  My hubby is going back to the dildo doc (sorry - really don't like him - whatever gave you that idea haha)  and is going to give him a piece of his mind.  I CANT WAIT.  Im such a wimp - would rather dog cuss ya behind your back - not much for confrontation but not the hub - I love to watch him mad, b/c he can argue a point until the other person feels like an idiot and totally backs down.  UNLESS OF COURSE he is arguing w/ me - Im really the best and he knows it.  hehe  
ok again - how in the hell .........did I get here, I think at the beginning of this one I was going to sleep.  Man oh Man!!!

Lou Lou,  I am looooolooooo right now.  going away now - I promise, just right after this......YES, we do have to get together.  Would that not be too cool.  What a reunion if this place had a get together.  What a party!!  hehehaha  We actually come close to you often or did a few years ago.  My dad owned a part of the arena football team when it was up and running - great investment dad.  lol  He knows how to pick um!  And my hubby used to do a lot of work in Atlanta once apon a time....You are really just too close.  DId you already come here with Christian or is that up and coming???There is a great lil Deli on the corner of University - we could eat (my favorite past time these days) and talk to kill some time if you need to.  Let me know if that is in the cards, k,,  

night! talk to you soon,
Tracy (Still no mistake and oxyfree since 6 wks ago today)
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.